Madara uchiha [smut] part 2

|well you wanted the part 2 of it so here it is, well i tried hope you like it|

| this au is part of the madanaru part one, well to be precise my very first madanaru i made in it madara is a tuition teacher  and  naruto is his student.Well i forgot to mention that naruto can give birth.|

He injected naruto with some drugs, soon Naruto feel asleep. As naruto woke up, he looked around to see, he was in unfamiliar room, with his hands tied up.

"Well... well.... You woke up." Madara said as he walked towards the tramping blonde, for the uchiha amusement the blonde looked rather beautiful than any other . Lust filled in his eyes he was admiring the scared beauty, in more intriguing way than any one ever could, licking his lips as he could see the naked blonde trying to cover his exposed privet parts.

'Hmmmm..... interesting.... With the amount of drugs i have injected in him.. ..... in no time he will become bitch in heat... the effect , is starting... how lewd... lets see how long you gonna control yourself like this.' Madara thought as he looked at the blonde, who was trying to move away from him.

"What do you want from me, and where is my dress, why am i naked." Naruto asked as he looked at the raven man, he was trembling as he didn't know what's going to happen. It's not like naruto didnt like madara  he did have crush on the raven, but any one will get scared .

"My..my naru i am just gonna play with you, if you be a good little slave for me.. i will let you go.. it's your punishment sweetheart as you got into my room, with out my permission. Now be a good little fox that you are and do as i say, if you do, i will send you back.......... I will think about leaving you if you do it properly as i say." Madara said as he leaned forward near the trembling blonde, slowly smelling his scent as he licked Naruto's crook. It was tempting, the blonde just moaned as the raven lips touched his neck.

Madara stood up and yanked naruto to stand up, the blonde stood, as the raven sat on the bed. "If you pleasure then i will leave you" he said to naruto as he looked the blonde with lust, he grinned widely  to the site he was going to see after some time. "Ahhh the drugs is working its way... how lewd... soon you will be moaning my name princess.' Madara thought as he looked at the blonde ,  who's face was getting flushed , .

Madara lies down on the bed and signalling the teen to do something that can please him, naruto does exactly as he told to or else he knew, he wont be able to go back and see his mom or dad.

Naruto moves on top of madara, starts to kiss the revan's chest, his tongue sweeping round his nipples and his teeth grazing the buds.

Naruto kisses and licks his way down Madara's stomach. He slowly looks at the older man, who was lustfully looking at the smaller man. The blonde slowly unzipped raven's pants, naruto could see how thick and big the older man's cock which was underneath the cloth , he slowly remove Madara's underwear, in his shock it was big, bigger than his. The blonde completely forget why he was captured, he so focused on the large organ that he dont care what happens to him later, he decided to taste and play with the man, as he knew he will be getting his ultimate satisfaction.

Naruto moves back a little and takes a good look at the ragging cock in front of him. Taking in the thick details and the veins designed it and the pearls of precum dripping down from the red, bulbous head.

"Damn thats huge. How will it fit in me." Naruto thought with a gulp as he licked his lips, eyes shining with hunger.