Shisui uchiha

:Teacher:

|yandera naruto clam in what is his|
|modern au featuring shisui as teacher and naruto as his student.|

____________

Naruto is collage and he has this major crush on his economics professor shisui uchiha. His crush soon becomes an obsession he wants shisui to himself, and he will do anything literally anything for that.

Shisui might be a good professor but he is complete playboy, he likes to party, date any random person who is up for sex. Well its like he more of do one night stand if he had best sex then he wont mind seconds. Shisui was famous for his looks and he was popular among everyone both outside and inside campus, which made it easy for him to have one night stand. Who wont want to have one time sex with the uchiha, i mean anyone would. That made naruto jealous.

Who ever had a major love interest in shisui, naruto disposes of that person. As he brutally kills them, he soon get the nick name yellow flash, due to the fact that, who ever witness the event only sees the hair, as they count grasp his appearance they only see his hair and it disappears like flash too.

Shisui starts finding it suspicious due to the fact that most of them are the people he had dated or slept with.

Finally having had enough of shisui  going after every pussy, naruto silently broke into his house and walk up to his bedroom. Before shisui could even respond, naruto stabs him with a syringe filled with a liquid that will knock him out for twenty minutes or so.

Shisui wakes up in Naruto's room and to his surprise, he finds his student riding on his cock with a love filled look.

naruto fucks himself on shisui's cock, drawing groans and cusses from his teacher. Blonde  moans and mewls ring loudly in the room with the sound of his ass cheeks meeting shisui's thighs and the squelching sound of shisui's impressive cock, which filled him stretches him so much. Thrusting in and out of him.

'Fuck he is so tight.... How did i not notice him.... Wait yellow flash... blonde hair is he.... Ahhh is pussy is driving me crazy.'

Naruto cums on his and shisui's stomachs, a little bit of it getting on his beloved sensei's lips. Shisui licked the cum, ' you are delicious and beautiful ... lets see how far you go... any way you have to untie me darling.... Then i will pound you into oblivion... for now enjoy your self.. like a good boy.' He thought as he saw the blonde started fucking himself erratically on shisui's cock, torturing his prostrate more in the quest to get his sensei to paint his velvety walls with his precious cum.

Shisui blessed his student with his essence a moment  not too soon, already reaching his limit and unable to hold himself back with hole tight and warm Naruto's pussy surrounded his cock. He throws his head back on the pillow , his eyes fluttering with the intensity of his orgasm.

Naruto places a hand on his stomach as shisui's warmth fills him, his face having a blissful expression. 'Ohhhh~~ how i wish I could get pregnant, if I could our babies would be beautiful.' Naruto thought as he licked his lips. "If that could happen i will truly be his!!"

The deranged teen leans down and takes shisui's scowling face into his hands.

"From now on, you are mine sensei as i am yours." Naruto said with a warm smile, " please take good care of me shisui sama." He cooed as he closed his eyes and gave the struggling man a chaste kiss. With that blonde faints on shisui's chest.

"With pleasure darling, as from today you are mine as i am yours~~~~" Shisui cooed as he untied the rope and kissed slapping blonde on his forehead. "What i had to do to get you attention..... you look cute when you are jealous... i made sure you see so that i can see your reaction.... They way you killed them just for me... Baby i am falling hard for you...." He carried naruto in bridal style and walked out of  blonde' s house. Took a taxi and drop of to some location that only shisui knows.

Naruto wasnt the only one who had major crush, well shisui to had. The blonde never knew how all the guys stared at him, his feminine features are too alluring and shisui want naruto to his, when he knew blonde had major crush on him, he started going out and meeting people, enough to make his blonde jealous.

How naruto disposed shisui's admirers, the raven did the same thing. Only fact that blonde was oblivious or his only attention was only towards shisui. It made it even easier.

"Now that you are mine, nobody there to stop us."

______________________

|hope you enjoyed this story too.|