Indra

^ sad as fuck au.
Indra x naruto [against]
Madara x naruto [new beginning]

Naruto's life was good till, people started bulling him, mainly because how he gained weight. Pointing towards the stretch marks or just holding to his chubby areas making fun off him, for no reason. His only got comfort when indra his boyfriend came to, meet him.

Once bright and cheerful boy looked more like lifeless doll, he stopped eating, so that people stop making fun of him but it only increased , naruto became more quite and stopped talking or even going out he hated himself, in all extend , he even thought of ending his life.

Indra and naruto been in relationship for two yrs, and well ironically rumours started about his eating disorder, started by that time itself, no one knew about Naruto's eating disorder other than his best friend and his boyfriend.

Naruto thought his best friends might have betrayed him, he was too oblivious to doubt his boy friend. No one knew indra being in relationship with naruto, not even his best friends.

Indra is two yrs older than him, they were practically senior and junior, his friend madara was very fond of naruto, he always talked to the teen when ever he got time, not in flirty way but as a close friends, when the rumours started he was their to consult him, madara was only their to listen Naruto's sorrow. As days passed naruto felt some connection with Madara, i compared to indra.

Dont take it against naruto, he loved indra and was loyal. But did indra loved him?, this question always popped in Naruto's mind, indra never tried to talk or comfort his lover when ever he was in depression, he only said "hn/ok" then focus himself towards his phone, naruto knew indra flirted with girls in hall ways, well what can he say, indra is popular kid and he is nobody, naruto just smiled and allowed it convincing himself that indra loved him. But it all gotten worse when his boyfriend kissed sakura haruno. Naruto never hated her never did , rather he blamed himself. He blamed himself for everything. Sakura didnt know whether indra was taken or not, so he couldn't blame her, heck even no body knew.

Naruto had it enough of everything, he was just fed up off everything, he went to confront indra, he was in his usual spot talking to his friends and madara was their too, he waved at naruto, naruto waved back at him. But what he wanted to see was indra, will look at him , but no he didnt.

Naruto stood in front of and slapped indra right in front of every one who witnessed it were in complete shock. "Why did you kissed sakura, when you were in relationship with me?" He asked as tears started form in him eyes. "Just why, if you didnt ........ were fed up of me....you could have broke up with me, why torturing me with it." Pure sadness was filled in his words, tears trailing its ways, not bothering if any one listens to it or not, he wanted Indra's answer, he wanted to know why indra did that to him, why would he do that if he said he loved him.

"Well, i never liked you let alone loved you, i was only attracted to you body, i just wanted to sleep with you, once or twice, what made you think i loved you, well i never said i love you back, did i , to be honest naruto that rumour about your eating disorder, i was the one who spread it, well it made easy for me to fuck you. I happen to have eve's dropped when you said it your best friend, you been rejecting me so many times i just wanted to tell you that. And you fell for it, now see how useless you and your body became, i honestly tired of yo....." madara didnt even let indra finishe his sentence, he punched indra across his face making indra fall down.

"You basterd, why did you propose to him then, i dont plan being friends with you any more.. come on naruto lets go," madara said as he dragged naruto out their.

Next day naruto and madara were absent, after three days, they got news that naruto and madara transferred schools, where and why was not said it was mentioned not to disclose to anyone.

<---->

After ten years, naruto agreed to meet his old friends, during their reunion party, he came along with madara and two kids. Every one were shocked to see naruto, who looked as his usual self bubbly and bright more over beautiful. Naruto dragged madara, when he saw his best friends, yes they still in touch, naruto apologised to them for not trusting them and they forgave him. Well it wasn't his fault

Indra spotted madara, and approached him, only to see his ex boyfriend with him. Madara greeted indra, not so friendly way he used to, while naruto didnt look at him for one bit. Indra regretted everything. Almost each and everything, but what they can do, it was his own doing.

He wanted naruto to be his , but he knew the blonde will never accept him back.

Everyone were surprised when madara, introduced his wife, naruto uzumaki along with their kids. They looked perfect together. And madara was proud to say naruto is his. Their friends asked where were they all these years. Madara simply said his father called him to come back to America, and he couldn't leave his love alone so he took naruto along with him, they married after naruto graduated from university. Now they have two beautiful kids.

All congratulated them, even indra did. He knew he lost naruto, before he could realize he was in love with blonde, it was his fault making naruto suffer, for his petty reason to make naruto his, but as he did, he lost the ray of sunshine, when he was with naruto, indra only say him as his sex partner, not even asking if the blonde wanted it or not, he fucked him. Not ever bothering if Naruto was happy or sad. Never bother to ask how his day went are any one bulling him, is he safe. He ignored everything what naruto said or asked , he was to focused on winning sakura that he lost his perfect lover. It was his own fault.

Indra and sakura married but, both didnt find happiness, as indra started to meet other girls and he was just enjoying his life not bothering about his wife. Soon that relationship ended in divorce, it wasnt like everyone was shocked , all knew and didnt care to bother.

When indra saw naruto again, he was happy to see him, but when he found out he was already married to madara. That Brooke his heart, now he only looked at them in news and posters. Wow how lovely they looked, he only wished if it was him, not madara who was holding naruto.

<--->

Madara uchiha , second popular boy , every one had crush on him, but his eyes only stayed on naruto, naruto was everything for him, he will just wave at naruto, just see blonde's beautiful face and his crystal blue eyes. They were mesmerising. He knew naruto was in relationship with indra, well that didnt stop admiring his crush, he always talked to naruto, not in a flirting way. It began as friends and he like it how loyal the pure sole was, when he found of indra kissing sakura. Naruto only blamed himself, madara saw the emotions filled eyes, he didnt like it, he didnt like naruto having toxic relationship with indra, he saw Naruto's bright glow going down, his eyes looked dead. He hated it, but still stocked with him. Madara truly loved naruto. And he was his world. He didnt bother if naruto wasnt his, but staying as his friend, also he was satisfied.

Madara got his chance, when naruto confronted indra, what indra said , did made madara angry and he didnt hesitate his action, rather he too naruto and stormed out their. Madara asked his father, to take him back to America along with naruto, and they did agree, his parents wholeheartedly accepted naruto, naruto slowly slowly healed and started being bubbly and bright, his crystal blue orbs looked bright again. He looked beautiful, after their graduation madara asked naruto for marriage. Only thing Naruto said, that still surprised madara.

"What took you so long time, i been waiting for this you know."

<---->

Hope you like this story.
If you want me to write any story of the ship what you prefer please do tell me i will write with given genre of you liking.