Prologue

It was all a lie...

She thought he viewed her differently from the rest, but turns out.. everything was a lie..

"Get out of my way, whore!" A blonde girl pushed you out of her way as soon as you stepped inside the classroom.

You furrowed, "Im not even on your way, Chloe." You rolled your eyes, eyeing her from head to toe.

"Whatever!" She sticks her tongue out in front of you, then walked out of the classroom with her two minions who looks exactly like her.

You didn't give two fucks about her, you just decided to go inside your classroom and head to your desk immediately. You didn't take off your earphones, you don't have plans on listening to what people has to say about you.

This classroom is full of pick me girls, but you're a bit curious to see them all going out of the classroom in a hurry. You wonder what's up?

You could see the excitement pasted on their faces as they exit the classroom, is there a celebrity visiting your school or something?

So out of curiosity, you took off your earphones to just listen. Not to even go outside to see what's the commotion about. You stayed on your desk, just listening to them.

"Hot guy is transferring here? Damn, who's going to like us now?" One of the boys at the back let out a breath.

"I barely have a chance with Riri, now she's drooling over those dudes."

"If we aren't getting any girls anymore because of them. Why don't we just get this whore over here." They all laughed.

You rolled your eyes to the back of your head and turn your head towards them with a sarcastic smile.

"Even if I am a whore, I'm still not fucking with you."

That made then shut up as they felt embarrassed because of what they said about you.

When the word 'whore' was mentioned, they don't even have to say any names. Its already you whom they're talking about. You just ignore them to be honest, or sometimes roast them because that name is so two years ago for you.

It doesn't affect you that much anymore.

You rolled your eyes at them before turning your attention back to the front. You lost interest now on finding out the reason of the commotion, plus you already knew.

Some hot guys transferred here that's why these girls are acting up. Tsk, typical high school girls who thinks they have a chance to every guy.

You really couldn't careless, you put your earphones back in and continued your playlist. While everyone is literally hyping up as if it was a celebrity who transferred in your school.

You're listening to Chase Atlantic's Into it, while you rested your chin on your palms as you started to doodle on the back of your notebook.

This was your normal routine once you got to school. It your way to kill time before the teacher comes in. While you're being a loner, most of your classmates plan their hang outs after school.

You were never invited, you never wanted to be invited.

This mental pressure got me popping pills and shit.

For some odd reasons, your eyes suddenly landed on your classroom window which viewed the hallway.

Your time stops, no.. more like everything was a slow motion. Slate outer rings with teal all the way to the black, those blue eyes with long rosy lashed amazed you in all the best ways.

You didn't even notice how you followed him with your eyes the moment he breaks the eye contact. You got to see his appearance.

He has a rosy pink mullet hair style, his scar on the side of his lips are noticable as he walks with his hands inside his pockets while you noticed two more men beside him.

And behind them are girls, you didn't expect yourself to even turn to look at someone. You immediately slap yourself as your eyes were wide open, your heart beat increased just by having a split second of eye contact with that man.

Your hands landed on your belly, you swore it feels like butterflies inside your stomach. This is unbelievable, this is the first time in years that you felt this type of attachment to someone.

You released a breath, glancing back to the window where you last saw him..

"Who is he.."