Chapter 21

"You're late." Senju said, welcoming her brother inside their hide out.

Sanzu sighed, "I need to make sure Y/n got home safe before I went here."

"I know I'm going only asking for a favor. But, that doesn't mean you have to be this rude.. you're an hour late for our meeting." Senju was upset because of Sanzu being late. But she decided to just calm herself down and took a sit.

Katana was also present, she was also invited by Senju for this special mission. Meanwhile, Sanzu was greeted by some members of Senju. He greeted them back of course.

"Bro, guess what?" One of the members said, with a huge smile on his face. Sanzu frowns, not knowing what is he talking about.

But his confusion was erased when the guy suddenly pulled out a small container that has pills inside and wiggle it in front of Sanzu's face. He was stunned, eyes widened while looking at the container. This also caught Katana's attention which made her stand up and snatch the container away from that guy.

"He already quit years ago. What's your problem?" Katana was obviously furious, while Sanzu was still shock after seeing that after a long time.

"Yow chill, I was just joking.. but, if you want some you can always asked me." The guy playfully wiggle his brows before turning his back at them and casually walking back to his other members.

"Get yourself together. This was never good for you."

"Tsk! I know that, you don't have to remind me." Sanzu rolled his eyes on Katana before heading to sit down next to his sister.

But to be honest, his interest on trying it again was alive inside him. And for Katana, knowing what happened in the past worried her. She knows how this pills destroyed Sanzu's life back then. Before he had a special medication and finally got over it. But seeing it again, made Sanzu felt excited..

But he also knows to himself that he should control this excitement. Or everything will fall off again.

After discussing the huge gang fight that's going to happen in a week. Everyone left, including Katana who needs to be home quick before Kaito found out about her being gone again.

But Sanzu stayed for a bit and had some few shots with the other members. It was all fun in games, not until the same guy from before had brought up the pills again.

"Once you enter there's no turning back. Come on, you know how good it feels to have these inside you." He sounded high already, once again he placed the container on top of the table in front of Sanzu.

"He's correct. Try one bro." The others insisted.

But Sanzu laughed, "I don't wanna loose someone important again just because of these. Pardon me boys, I'm not interested." He then took his glass of beer and drink it.. bottoms up.

"You won't unless you tell them right?"

That kinda sends some signal to Sanzu. Eyeing the container, the same excitement he felt before was rushing inside him. He licked his lips while looking at those pills, he wants them. But he's controlling himself.

"Dude, Katana isn't here.. so what are you waiting for?" The other guy insisted on opening the container.

Sanzu had multiple fights inside his head. Anticipating while sweats started to build on his forehead, his heartbeat was racing too and before he could even say no. It feels like his hand has their own brain, he took the container and shove everything inside his mouth.

Earning a couple of cheers from the members. He smiled as he swallowed everything. He felt amazing, the feeling that was buried inside him years ago was finally awake. He loves it, he's not even thinking straight anymore. And he's not aware of the consequences anymore..

-

"I save dick by giving it a CPR."

"KATANA!"

"Y/n?"

"What are you singing?"

She was quiet when asked, which made you laugh because you heard the words clearly. But you didn't expect her to be into those type of music.

"Anyway, am I asked why is Chloe constantly begging for my forgiveness?"

Katana suddenly had a flashback of what happened during the prom day. How she tortured Chloe mentally that's why Chloe is like a lost puppy, always following you and begging for forgiveness.

"I don't know." She shrugged, lying because it's obviously her fault.

"Gosh, good thing I lost her. She's quite annoying.. I am not forgetting what she did to me. Its not easy to forgive." You started to complain, but your mind suddenly shifted to Sanzu.

"By the way.. I haven't seen Sanzu yet, and he's not answering his calls." You're worried and started to overthink that he probably had lost his interest on you.

You don't like to overthink because it's ruining your daily basis and you can't focus on studying. Sanzu was missing for a whole day now. No calls, text nor a ghost of him.

"I also have no idea. I thought he was with you all the time." Katana already has suspicions, because every time she saw Sanzu.. he's acting like his old self again.

And every time he was questioned. He gets mad and says he will never go back to that again, and proceed to walk away from her. She knows something, but she doesn't wanna assume anything by the first glance so she's still digging if something is up.

Or if he's back again.

Of course, Katana doesn't have any plan on mentioning this to you. You don't even know that they're back in a gang again. What more that pill part right?

To be honest, since she's the childhood best friend. She knows everything that happened to Sanzu's life ever since. Like how his life fucked up when he got involved with those pills.. he even lost his first love.

That's why he changed, he changed when she left him. Katana knows how much he values that person, but when she found out about his addiction.. she left him, broken.

Katana wanted to asked for an advice to you since you're her only friend.. but since she doesn't want things to end up the same way as that girl. She decided to keep silent and do the work alone.

She sure knows that, the moment you found out..

It's over.