Chapter 1

Turns out he was a popular basketball player who has competed for nationals and international. You just learned this information by eavesdropping on one of the real whores of your class.

You manage to get him out of your head as soon as the class starts. You're an outstanding students, that's why teachers likes you more than the students here.

You just finished sending some papers to your professor, since it was lunch time. You went back to your classroom to get your bento box that your mother has prepared for you.

Of course, you're eating lunch alone.

You head to where you usually spend your lunch time. Which is located at the back of the abandoned restroom not so far away from your building.

Because it's quiet there, and nobody would even come there since.

You sat down under a sakura tree as you open your bento box, everything was neatly prepared and you immediately felt hungry.

"Thank you for the food." You said in a smile and finally dig in.

If some students spend their lunch time with their friends, you spend yours alone. You don't need friends to eat lunch with, you don't have friends to eat lunch with.

It was sad, but you got used to it. You haven't really had a proper conversation with some students. The last time you actually had a nice conversation with a student was two years ago.

Before that news spread the whole school.

It changed your mood, you suddenly felt furious as you put down your utensils. "I am not a whore."

But that's what everyone described you.

"But, I am."

Your eyes immediately looked for where that voice came from. You were shock, a ghost was the first thing to go inside your head as you were searching left and right but saw no one.

The rumors are probably true, this place IS haunted.

So since you felt scared already, you have to decided to relocate your peaceful lunch. The Rooftop isn't haunted right?

"Where are you going?"

It made you cease, "Stop talking to me, dead bitch." You continued to clean up to go to the rooftop.

It was silent for a bit, not until you heard a loud thug behind you. That seems like something or someone fell off the tree you're under with. This made you flinch and let out a small squeal.

"I'm not dead." A scent of a mans cologne entered your nose as you felt a weird presence behind you.

A creep! Your instinct was fast as you just suddenly elbowed this guy behind you. And after that making a run for it.

But you didn't get to complete your mission when you're suddenly pulled back, crashing your back on a broad chest.

"I said.. I am not dead."

"Yeah.. and I'm Gon's mother."

"What?"

"What?"

You felt how the person's chest was moving, so that means he's breathing. So he's not dead.

Out of curiosity, you decided to figure that out yourself. Incase you saw a ghost, well it will probably haunt you forever.

But you were wrong, instead of seeing a ghost. You saw a very very handsome man who is currently looking down at you because of the height difference.

It was not just a random guy you see in school.. it was the guy who gave you a weird feeling earlier.

Due to this, you backed away from his because you're obviously shock. You weren't expecting him to be here, plus.. he looks more attractive up close.

"Y-you're not dead.." you said, stuttering because you started to feel those butterflies again.

"I'm not, and who the fuck is Gon?" He raised his one brow as he was staring at you with those cold eyes of his.

"No one! He's definitely not my son, I swear to god!" You were acting sus when you said that, you were yelling for no absolutely reasons at all.

"Okay..? Which school are you from?" He asked, making you frown.. so he doesn't remember that you met eyes with him?

"I go to this school, what do you mean?"

"Your uniform is different, skirts long."

"I don't wear short skirts."

"That's hot."

"Eh?"

"Anyway." He changed the topic, just like that. "Why are you suddenly saying that you're not a whore?"

That made you remember something, "And why are you saying that YOU are a whore?"

"Why are you returning these damn questions to me? I asked you first." You could hear how irritated he was, but it's actually hot though.

"Of course you're not going to answer me." He rolled his eyes on you, "What's your name?"

"Y/n, My name is Y/n L/n."

He sat down under the tree where you were last seen sitting, he released a breath as he leans on the tree. Putting both of his hand at the back of his head as he closed his eyes. You remain staring at this gorgeous man in front of you.

"My name is Akashi Haruchiyo, but I prefer being called as Sanzu."

Your questions are answered, you finally know his name. You wanted to smile to bright but you're maintaining yourself, you don't wanna creep him out.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you... Akashi." You don't even wanna say his first name since its your first time meeting him.

"Say, why are you here alone?"

You hesitated answering that, but you just wanted to be honest. "I don't have friends. So I eat my lunch here all alone."

"Let's eat lunch together then."

Your face immediately heated up as soon as he said that. But your trust issues said otherwise.

Everyone is the same, they're going to treat you like shit in the end.

"Are you stupid? I don't wanna have lunch with some playboy like you!" And with that, you walked away from him, bringing your bento box with you.

You hated it, but your experience told you that you shouldn't be friends with anyone. Your experience was telling you that everyone's going to betray you in the end, you don't need friends.

You don't need someone like him.

Although you feel so bad by saying that, you still wanted to protect yourself from the cruelty of people. Because you only have yourself in the end.

You never saw him the whole day after that, it's better off like that since he's probably mad because your outbursts.

He's a popular guy with so many people looking up to him. Why would he wanna have lunch with a loner like you right? Unless he's only doing that to make fun of you.

-

The next day came, lunchtime. As usual, you go and take your bento box and headed to where you usually eat, you felt sad because of more people started to bring up the past to you again.

Yes, you felt extremely sad.. but, not until you saw him from afar. Sitting under the sakura tree, with his bento box next to him.

You aren't expecting this scenario at all.

"Hey! Come, let's eat!" He called for you while he was waving his hands.

But all you could do is just stare at him, stunned.

he's waiting for you?