Chapter 13

"Your older brother is really getting into my nerves at that time." You face palmed as you talk to Katana.

He was only joking at that time. Sanzu was ready to throw hands but Karu immediately laughed saying it was just a joke, that he saw you hugging Sanzu so he decided to tease him.

"Both of my older brothers are annoying.. to be honest, Karu is less annoying than Kaito."

"How old is Karu?"

"He's second year in college, while Kaito already manage our company." So there's a bit of age gap to all of them, well.. you're graduating high school this year anyway.

You'll be entering college, still.. you have no plans after high school. It's still undecided yet, but you hope that the rumor won't follow you till college.

"Alright, since you all are graduating students. The office decided to held a prom.. which originally happened every year for graduating students." Your teacher annoyed, interrupting your conversation with Katana.

All the class cheered out of excitement when this was announced. They've been waiting for this for a long time, typical amusement for graduating students right? But you don't feel the same thing.

"You don't you look excited?" Katana asked, while looking at you as she has her chin on top of her palms.

"I don't like proms, its not my thing." You shrugged, taking out your notes because you're not even interested to listening to more informations about the prom.

"Why? Akashi will surely be your date.. I'll be there too." She's right, you have Sanzu now as your boyfriend.

Now with that thought, you're starting to actually look forward for it. "You're right, maybe I should try attending prom."

"My sister-in-law is a famous designer. I can tell her to make your dress." Katana seems excited about this, but you're hesitating.

"Since she's a famous designer, Its going to be expensive right?" You're tight in budget, you don't want to cost your mom any more expenses.

"What are you talking about? Of course its going to be free.. we can meet her after school since she's visiting us today. Don't worry, I'll drive you back home." Katana made you feel eased when she said that.

Katana's family are rich, so a simple prom dress wouldn't even hurt their pockets. Plus its going to be the first time Katana's going to introduce a friend in the family.

Except for Sanzu and the Haitani brothers, she doesn't really bring home a friend to hang out with. So you'll be the first girl friend she'll bring home.

"I have to inform Sanzu about it, since he's always walking me home now."

-

You arrived shortly at Katana's place after school. Sanzu was okay with this, but since he wanted to spend some time with you as well.

He made a condition.. and that is, after you're done with Katana, she needs to drive you to Sanzu's place. You didn't have much choice but to agree.

"Karu and Kaito aren't probably here so it's a great way to hang out." Katana said when she open their huge ass front door.

Revealing a luxury mansion inside, it was huge. The ceiling feels like you're inside a palace. Everything was sparkling, screaming expensiveness. You can't help not to feel amazed by every single corner of the house.

"I know you're rich, but I wasn't expecting you to be this rich." You're still amazed by it.

Katana chuckled, "Its my parents money, not mine."

"I bet your bathroom is bigger than my whole house." You joked, as you both shared a laughter together.

"Anyway, I'm sure my sister-in-law is inside Kaito's office.. so let's head there-"

"I am here~"

She was cut off by a soothing voice coming downstairs, and when both you and Katana looked at that direction. Mixed feelings rushed into you, both nervousness and happiness. But for Katana, she felt annoyed.. seeing two people coming downstairs.

"Tsk! I thought he's out." She hissed to herself, as she saw her oldest brother coming downstairs with his fiancé next to him.

You memorize their physical appearance while you watch them come downstairs. You're guessing that this dude next to the red head girl was Katana's oldest brother, Kaito. Well, he has the same jet black hair as Katana. He was wearing a button down polo as he was wearing a glasses, he looks very strict. And he's tall too, probably around 6'4.

Next to him is Raven Aparici, his fiancé. She has a red short hair, thin brows, pointed nose with red lips. Her eyes tells you that she's a foreigner. And the way she dressed already tells you that she IS a fashion designer.

"Katana.. why is she here?" Kaito's deep voice sends shivers down your spine, he fixed his glasses as he looks at you.

"You're not her business here.. so just shut it." You're shock because Katana was shamelessly rude to her older brother. You could see irritation from her expression.

"I know you've been hanging around her, but I wasn't expecting you to bring a filfth inside our house." That was an insult, you saw how he looks at you from head to toe.

To make things clear, Katana was supposed to be home schooled. But she literally argued to go to a normal school as if her life depends on it. Her oldest brother agreed, in return.. Kaito's assigned men will monitor her. So when Kaito's men reported she's been hanging out with you, Kaito did a background information about you.. and yes, he knows the rumors.

"Can you just leave? You're starting to annoy me again." Katana raised her brows on her brother.

Kaito is very protective, since their parents stays in a different country. He was the one who took care of the business and his younger siblings. He's too tight when to comes to Katana, that's why she find him annoying.. he always have someone tailing her.

"This is the first and the last time you're bringing her here. And if this continues.. you'll be home schooled again." His words are really scary, you felt so awkward just standing there being unwelcome.

"I agree, Katana. I also can't stand seeing her." Raven added, rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms around her chest.

You're starting to feel bad, so all you did was hung your head low. Because Kaito's intense glare is too much for you to handle.

"Mark my words, Katana.. don't try me." And with that, Kaito walked out. Leaving you, Katana and Raven there. He went back to his office to do some more work.

It was silent for a bit, until Raven broke it. "I am so sorry for saying that!"

You're startled when she suddenly started apologizing while holding your hands. You weren't expecting it, you thought she doesn't like you.. yet she's here apologizing.

"Don't mind Kaito's words. I am glad Katana has a new friend except for those fuckbo- I-i mean, her childhood friends!"

She's obviously talking about Sanzu and the Haitani brothers. Raven seems like a nice person, but have to act every time Kaito is around. Raven was the best for Katana, she would help her in any situation that her oldest brother wont.

"Its nice to finally meet you, Y/n. Katana was always talking about you.. and seeing you here right now, makes me want to create the most beautiful dress for a beautiful girl like you." She said, tucking your hair behind your ears, "Don't worry.. you'll be snatching everyone's boyfriend on your prom day."