Chapter 8

Monday came, nothing really special happened so far. You didn't see Sanzu nor his friends. So you're guessing that they're probably doing basketball stuff since the sports event is coming soon.

"The names Katana Tadashi." A girl who's about 5'9 with black waist length hair, with the right side being tucked behind her ear which shows her three black piercings, said introducing herself.

She gave off a cool, calm and collected vibe. Like most girls in this school, she's only wearing a white polo and a skirt with black socks.

"She'll be joining us from now on. Although she's originally from Class B. She insisted on transferring in our section." Your homeroom teacher announced.

Katana was looking around as if she's looking for someone while the teacher was speaking. And as for you, your gaze was outside the window. Zoning out because you're not that interested of this new classmate of yours.

"Alright, we have a vacant seat at the very back to the first row. You can sit the-"

"May I just choose wherever I wanted to sit?" Her tone was just normal, but yet its a little scary.

"U-uhmm.. I don't think-"

She didn't let the teacher finished, but instead she decided to give herself her own approval and walked towards the direction she wanted to sit.

"Hey." She kicked the legs of Rian's chair, causing her to flinch. "Move."

"But this is my seat." Rian interfered.

"Not anymore, move or else I'll make you move." Her tone was dead serious as she looks at her dead in the eyes.

This mini commotion caught your attention, you turn your head to the side since Rian was sitting beside you. Your gaze went up to this tall girl kicking Rian out of her own seat.

(Here's the sitting arrangement)

(a/n: I apologize for the crapy illustration T_T)

"But this is mine, I sit here so I can be close to Chloe." She's still not giving in.

"I don't care whoever is this thot, now move!"

"Hey what did you just call me." Chloe literally stood up from her chair to face Katana, but Katana didn't give two fucks about her and just glared at Rian.

Rian felt threatened already, so she took her bag and changed seat. Katana ignored Chloe as she just sat down on the chair, crossing both her legs and arms.

After seeing this scenario, you find her cool.

Bell finally rang, which means its lunch time already. You took out your bento prepare by your mom and was about to leave the classroom to have lunch by yourself.. but, Katana spoke.

"Wait for me." Her deep voice echoed inside your head, you gaze at her searching someone inside her bag.

You furrowed, "Are you talking to me?"