Chapter 5

"And there he goes." Ran shakes his head while him and his brother are staring at yours and Sanzu's figure getting inside his car.

"Is he just trying to get her or his intentions were true?" Rindou was also curious on Sanzu's intentions when it comes to you.

"God knows what's going on inside that man's head." His brother shrugged, "We should also go now, before these fangirls started to get clingy and would hold us back. It gets so annoying when they're too down bad, they look like desperate squealing fuckers!"

"Not gonna lie, that girl Sanzu is with is cute. But after hearing her background is such a huge turn off." They both started to walk towards the direction of their car.

"I mean, if you like the girl.. you like the girl." Ran sat down on the drivers seat while Rindou sat on the front seat beside him.

They both put their bags on the backseat, ready to go home while you being the topic of their conversations.

"I doubt that he likes her. He only likes hard to get girls because it gives him excitement and thrills." Rindou said, remembering all the girls that Sanzu has dated. They all came from being hard to get before Sanzu gets bored of them.

"I agree. But, I believe one day he'll get a karma for that." Ran chuckled, making his brother chuckle with him as well.

"I heard so many rumors about that girl. Because these chicks that are hanging around me often talk about her and Sanzu. More on her to be honest."

"Oh yeah? What is she like?" Ran was focused on the road and at the same time, curios about the tea his brother had for him.

"She used to be popular, because of her looks and intelligence. But yeah, someone saw her working inside a prostitution club which spread around the whole school. Everyone was bullying her... oh! I heard that his boyfriend even dumped her for that, and go to her best friend."

"Man, that sucks.. no wonder she's a loner." Ran laughed, while driving.

"I wonder what's going on inside Sanzu's mind that he decided to go for her?"

"Like I said, God knows what's going on inside his head."

-

Today is the day that Sanzu completely disappeared out of your life. As his promise, ever since you stepped inside this school this morning. You saw no Sanzu.

You even bumped into his friends, both just gave you a smile and continued to walk with their girlfriends beside them. But you saw no Sanzu.

Not gonna lie, you had fun during your dinner last night. You just don't wanna admit that, but now you're looking for him. Even if you made him promise to leave you alone after yesterday.

"Oh my god Chloe! Did you for real got Sanzu's number?" Ria was intentionally making you hear her words.

"Of course, he gave it to me.. and we were talking non stop last night. Flirting and stuff like that." Chloe answer with a slutty tone.

You decided not to pay attention and went back to having a quick read of your notes because there's test today.

But you can't stop thinking about what Chloe said. Sanzu would for real do that.

So your instinct were right, he's only playing with you.

"Hey, Y/n." Thats the voice of those boys at the back. You don't even know their names. "I heard things are going great between you and that hot dude Chloe likes? Is he two timing you and Chloe?"

His voice was loud enough to make everyone in this room laugh.

"He only likes me, he just talk to this whore for fun only." Chloe rolled her eyes on you as if you can see her every movement.