Chapter 14

"Is Karu there too?" Sanzu asked, the moment Katana left after dropping you to his house.

It's currently 8pm, and you already told your mother that you're going to be late. Since Sanzu is holding you back from getting home early.

"Even if he's there, isn't it clear that he's only joking?" You raised your brows at him.

He shakes his head, wrapping his arms around your shoulder as he guided you inside their house. And as expected, it was huge as well. Sanzu told you that he's home alone today, so he decided to invite you over so he wont feel lonely.

"I've been friends with that dude for ages, Love. I know how he looks at a girl when he's interested at them." He sounded jealous, but you find it cute since he's starting to have this expression that he always have when he's irritated.

"Anyway.. is Kaito really that strict to Katana?" You asked, since he's friends with her since childhood.

"Yeah, he only trust us.. why? Did he said something mean to you?" He acted as if he knows Kaito said something mean to you.

But you don't wanna talk about it, "No, I only met his fiancé."

"Raven is a nice person. So I wasn't shock when you told me that she'll create your dress." Both you and Sanzu continue to stroll.

The house was huge, but it was empty no person was seen at all. You're not familiar with his family, and as much as you wanted to meet them. You're kinda scared after having that reaction from Kaito. Like, what if they won't accept your relationship with Sanzu because of your fucked up history.

Anyway, you arrived shortly inside Sanzu's room. And as expected, his room looks like typical teenage boys room. With gaming set, led light and etc. He also have a collection of his achievements on this corner side of his room.

"Do you want some drinks?" He asked, taking out a can of beer from his mini fridge on the left side of his room.

"No, I'm good." You decided to let yourself in and went to sit down on his bed which is facing a huge flat screen. "Are we going to watch something?"

His TV was open to Netflix, so you already guessed that he's planning to watch a movie with you. Plus, he's taking out some snacks as well.

You're planning to tell him something important this day as well. You can't contain yourself from hiding it from him anymore, you thought that he needed to know the real reason of the rumor.

"Sanzu, can you come here for a bit?" You called for him, you took out your phone from your pocket as he walked towards you.

You got a notification from your mother, and she was asking you to get something on your way home. You didn't even realize that Sanzu was already sitting next to you.

Staring at your thighs, he thought that you'll be uncomfortable if you don't have anything to cover it. Like a pillow or something like that, so as he was about to get you a pillow to cover your thighs. He accidentally hit your phone using his elbow, causing it to fall to the ground, but bounced under his bed.

He didn't noticed this as his hand grabbed a pillow on his bed. And when he was about to hand it over to you. He furrowed not seeing you beside him, but instead... you're kneeling down in front of him. Searching for your phone.

His eyes widened, seeing this view in front of him made him immediately acted up. The man was horny seeing you on this position as he has his man spreading legs in front of you.

He tried to control himself, but he was defeated by his lust. So as soon as you got your phone, you're startled when you just found yourself in a position where you least expected to be.

Sanzu's right leg was around your neck as it was on top of his left leg.. trapping you. Your eyes randomly glanced at a huge bulge in front of you, you quickly looked away of course.

Sanzu tilted his head, while having a grin pasted on his face. He was leaning back and using his arms to rest his body on it, while having you trapped in this position.

"H-hey.. what are you doing... l-let me go." You felt your face heated as your heart started to pound.

He didn't respond, you're embarrassed kneeling down in front of him like this. And the room temperature suddenly changed. It was cold when you enter, but now you could feel how sweaty your palms became.

You gulped as you felt Sanzu's intense gaze from your side eye. You don't wanna look at him, it felt so dangerous.

"Go on... suck it."

Your mind went blank when he said those words, making you turn your head to him. You met eyes, and all you could see is desire.

"S-sanzu.."

"Don't tell me I have to teach you how to give a head?" He chuckled so sexy making you bite your lower lips.

Your hands gripped at the edge of your skirt as you pressed your legs together. You're turned on just seeing those eyes.. his effect on you is starting again, and as much as you wanted to say you hate it.. your body keeps telling you that you should obey him.

He removed his right leg around you as you fixed your posture.. you're going to do it. Your hands were shaking as you reached for his pants, excitement and nervousness was racing inside your head.

You slowly slide down his zipper and unbuttoned his pants. Revealing his black underwear, and you could view how hungry his member is without even taking his underwear off.

You bite your lower lips again, after sliding his dick out of his underwear. It was wildly awaken.. Sanzu does give off a big dick vibes. But you weren't expecting him to be this big. Your jaw will probably hurt after this.

Anyway, you decided to continue. There's no stopping now since Sanzu was really horny at this point. And it was all your fault for suddenly kneeling down in front of him.

You started off by licking his tip with your warm and wet tongue. He let out a breath as he threw his head back with your starter. Then, your went down.. licking him upward and kissing his tip afterwards.

You licked his tip in a circular motion, before you decided to start sucking him. Your eyes landed on him, he was staring back at you with his beautiful ocean eyes filled with lust.

You wanted to suck him deep and slow first, pretending as if you're sucking your favorite popsicle as you go deep and hard. He would let out some soft groans and moans, telling you that you're pleasuring him enough to make noises.

"Fuck.." he said under his breath, "Why don't you touch yourself for me, darling.."

You obeyed him, you lifted your skirt as you continue to suck him. Your hands entered inside your panties and felt how wet you are down there, you closed your eyes as you did a multiple job.. sucking him and playing with your clit.

"Good girl.." he smirked, as he collected your hair in his hands.. gripping on it, and the next thing he did was unexpected.

He started to push your head to go deeper and fast to the point that it feels like he was mouth fucking you. You felt some tears building up in your eyes as you gave him an eye contact. He was aggressive when he was pushing your head.

Not long after, without giving you any warning. You just felt something hot exploded inside your mouth. You tasted his cum as he lift your face using your chin.

"Swallow it.. then bend over."