Chapter 2

"Who's that?" Sanzu asked when he saw you walking at the hallway with stack of books on your hand.

He thought someone from another school is breaking in, or you're just simply lost. Because most girls here wear their summer uniforms, without their blazer and super short skirt. Opposite like yours, you're wearing your uniform with blazer and skirt that reaches your knees.

"She's cute." Rindou responded after glancing at you, before you disappear from their view.

They're at the hallway with two other girls, Sanzu was leaning on the wall that's why he immediately saw you. You're on your way to your professor.

"Tsk, you might not want that girl." Girl number 1 said, chuckling with Girl number 2.

"Why not?" Rindou asked in his whiny voice, basically flirting with the girls.

"Isn't she Y/n?" Girl number 1 asked Girl number 2.

"Yeah, The Whore From Class A." The girls started laughing.

Sanzu frown in curiosity, "The whore?"

"Yeah, like two years ago. She was seen working in this club full of prostitutes, so she's a prostitute herself." Girl 1 respond.

"She literally ruined her own reputation. But, I heard she just recently quit her job this year. So she's been hoeing around for years."

"That girl is a prostitute?" Ran asked, not believing every word that came out of their mouth.

"She looks innocent right? But she's not, God knows how many man she slept with." Girl 1 rolled her eyes, giggling.

"Why don't we test how much of a whore she is?" Rindou wiggled his brows.

Sanzu, Ran and Rindou are in the same basketball team and they all decided to transfer here to move teams, these trios always bet on each other with a huge amount of money in exchange.

For example, at their previous school. They all bet whoever sleeps with someone first wins 20k. Sanzu won that time, he got someone 15 minutes after the bet started. He did it inside the school's restroom.

"Alright, bet!" Ran agreed with his brother, "What do you say, Sanzu?"

"I'd say leave her alone." He shrugged, earning some frowns from his friends and the girls.

"Why?"

"She's mine, so don't touch her."

-

You didn't know what got into you, you walked away from his as soon as you saw him sitting on your usual spot.

You don't wanna come near this person because someone might see you hanging out with him, and start a ridiculous rumor. The first rumor hasn't even been buried yet you're going to create a new one?

"Yo, what's wrong with you?" You could sense he irritation on his voice as you heard him following you.

You felt uncomfortable because of the students around you were looking at you.

"Let's have lunch together!" He shouted.

"Please, leave me alone.. there are students watching us." You glared at him, but he just have a smirk on his lips.

"Look how cute you are." He walks towards you when you stop to tell him to go away. You could feel every intense stare from these people.

His warm palms landed on your right cheeks as he tilted your head to look at him, you felt how he runs his thumb on your lower lip as he stare at them with full lust.

"S-stop! I didn't give you permission to touch me!" You slapped his hands away from your face, but the smirk remained on his lips while you had a hard time maintaining eye contact with his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Oops! My bad princess, I didn't mean to be rude to you." He gave you a smile this time, "Now, shall we have lunch together?"

You furrowed, eyeing him from head to toe. Before saying the word.. "No, Akashi."

"Come on~ just call me Sanzu."

"Leave me alone!"

And with that, you walked away from him. Leaving him dumbfounded because your trust issues told you to just leave him there.

Sanzu let out a breath as he chuckled while shaking his head, staring at your disappearing figure.

"Hard to get girls makes me sooo fucking horny."

-

"Why is she talking to Haru?" Chloe, (the girl you bumped into during the prologue)

"I heard from these girls that Sanzu has his eyes on her, its annoying to be honest." Ria, One of Chloe's friends.

"Yeah like, why would he want someone like her when he can get someone like you." Rian, the other minion of Chloe.

The three were staring at the window from the third floor, they're witnessing how Sanzu caress your face which made Chloe's blood boil.

"Tsk! Spread more rumors about her, tell everyone that she's going to use Haru for his money!" Chloe was an insecure bitch ever since.

Let's say she's one of the people who spread fake rumors about you, just because you're getting the attention of the guys that she likes back then. Since she cannot find any weak spot on you before.

She waited, so when the rumors of you working at a club blowout. She made it worst, by adding up lies to completely ruin your reputation.

"Can't you just leave her alone?"

Chloe's brows were high when she heard someone spoke from behind them. She eyed the girl from head to toe as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Chuckling devilishly, Chloe spoke. "Well if it isn't the Whore's old bestie, who stole her ex boyfriend from her. Hi there, Emma-chan!" She sarcastically plastered a smile.

"Leave Y/n alone Chloe, you've done so much already." Emma said, shaking her head because she obviously don't wanna deal with her.

But she just over heard their conversation as she was walking to the hallway.

"Do I look like I give a single shit about that? Leave! Before I start rumors about you next." She rolled her eyes on the blonde girl, fixing her attention back to you and Sanzu.

Emma couldn't do anything anymore. So she walked away, guilt came rushing to her again. Remembering the scenario two years ago.

She felt bad that she couldn't protect you, she also regret everything.. but she was just blinded by love. She chose to ruin a friendship, over a guy.

"Emma? Why are you talking to Chloe." A tall guy appeared to be waiting for her.

Emma shakes her head and forced a smile, "Nothing, let's go have lunch.. Draken."