Chapter 20

TW: smoking

"Crazy woman my ass!" And that was the time when your palm landed hard on his cheek. Causing his head to be thrown on the side as he got a little tipsy.

He looked back at you confusedly as whipped away your tears using your hands. "So you fucking think I'll forgive you that easily? After toying with me?!"

"W-wait.. Y/n, I told you I can explain-"

"Yes you can explain! You have a mouth for a reason, but bold of you to fucking assume that I'll forgive you that easily and you calling me crazy!" You yelled at him, suddenly. Sanzu was silence and was like a puppy who was being scolded.

Of course you're not going to forgive him that easily. It pains you a lot, and for him to just have it easy is not going to work on you.

"It wasn't like that, okay? I just said that because my friends knows that its not like me to get serious to a girl. But trust me, my intentions was clear when I started talking to you.. I-i just said that to make myself look cool but I don't mean it!" He was talking fast that you can barely keep up. He's nervous and scared seeing you in front of him with your hands on your hips.

"And you think you're cool by saying that? I'm not a fucking whore, you know that to yourself and incase you forgot.. then asked your fucking dick, asshole!" You pushed his shoulder using your index finger as you shouted at him.

"Y-yes yes! I know, I'm sorry but please believe me.. I really like you the first time I set my eyes on you!" He was stuttering because he was scared of you. The man was also sweating as you maintain a death glare on him.

"If that's the case then tell me what you like about me."

"Except your boobs?"

Your fist landed on his head as he crouched down in pain after receiving a hit. "What a pervert! I won't forgive you unless you gave me a proper answer!"

"I don't.. I just saw you and that's it. R-remember! Man tend to fall in love with 7 seconds only a lot of people have already said that and I tested its true because-"

"Okay fine. I feel bad for you because you just ruined my night. No, actually you and Chloe ruined my night." You said, massaging your temples. You don't even wanna go back in anymore.

"I'll fix it, don't worry they won't start a rumor about you."

You sighed, "Just tell me where the heck have you been? You should be the first person I see when I came here."

"I was dealing with a favor that my sister asked me."

"And what is that?"

"I can't tell you, its nothing girls related. Its just too personal." You understand him, because there are things you don't need to know about his life even if you're his girlfriend.

"So you really love me from the start?"

"I fucking love you!"

"Don't fucking cursed at me dickhead!" You yelled back as he pressed his lips closer.

You both went silent for a while. You're having a mood right now because you're stressed of the situation, you should be having fun right now because its your first ever prom. But Chloe ruined everything for show and tell.

"Say.. since we don't have anything else to do now. Do you wanna drink instead?" Sanzu offered, and of course you said yes.

So you both walked to his car, ditching this place as he drive you to the same bar where he last took you. He asked for a private room so there's only going to be the two of you. You even felt offended when someone insisted on escorting Sanzu.

"Have you drink before?" He asked, pouring whiskey on yours and his glass

"Yeah. I know how to keep up you know." You took the glass and bottoms up, placing it back to the table after one shot.

"Nice! This will be fun then, no sexual meaning behind that though. You know, just us drinking." He laughed awkwardly trying to make him less of a pervert.

You didn't respond as you keep up with him. Doing cheers and bottoms up, also eating snacks and all of those. Not until you saw him taking out a box from his pocket.

"You smoke?" You asked after seeing a box of cigarettes. He nodded in response, "How come I haven't seen you smoke."

"I don't want to be seen smoking by you. But now, I feel like its alright." He started lighting up the cigarette on his mouth. And after that blowing a slightly thick fog.

"Cigarettes can kill you.. you should stop that!" And as you were about to snatch the cigarette from his mouth. He quickly catches your wrist, pulling you towards him as he made you sit on his lap, facing him.

He then remove the cigarette using his middle and index finger. Just to blow a smoke on your face, your eyes closed as the smoke touched your face. Not inhaling any of it as you hold your breath.

You used your hand to fan the smoke away as he was smirking devilishly. He seems drunk already, but you're not.

"Can I go down now?" You asked, but he responded by smacking his left hand on your ass. His hand traveled inside your dress as he squeezed your ass using his left hand.

"Can I fuck you here?"

You're stunned, "No! God knows how many people have already done it in this room."

"You don't wanna be one of them?" He asked this while tilting his head and acting so innocently.

"Of course not, and besides we came here just to drink remember. And I'm not in the mood for that." You finally got off of him and sat down next to him, putting your head on his shoulder as you sigh.

Katana's probably worried about you. You forgot to inform her that you're with Sanzu. You're sure that she already knows that, but you still feel bad for leaving her there with Rindou. They hate each other.

Meanwhile..

"For just show and tell huh?" Katana was furious as she slam her hand on the wall next to Chloe's head, trapping her in her arms.

"Y-you're invading my personal space! Rindou, Ran! Please tell this girl to leave me alone." Chloe squeals with her tiny forced voice.

But Ran just laughed and shook his head. While Rindou couldn't careless about her. Katana dragged Chloe inside a classroom, pinned her on the wall next to the door. While Ran was sitting on top of the teachers desk and Rindou leaning on the blackboard.

"You're going to pay big time. My older brother has 80% share in this campus. I can get you kicked out even if you're a graduating student. I don't give a single shit, I'll ruin your life." She threatened as she was glaring at a scared Chloe.

"Please let me go, the damage was already done. There's nothing else I can do." She said as an excuse but Katana wasn't having it.

"I could say the same thing once you're kicked out."

"Geez Tadashi, you need to calm down."

"Shut up, Rindou." She turns back to Chloe, "And who says that you have nothing else that you can do? I have the perfect punishment for you bitch... and you are not going to like it."