Chapter 11

The big day came, today you're going to watch Sanzu for the first time on a official match. You're excited and a bit nervous, like even though you know his skills and capabilities. You still can't help not to get worried.

The arena was full, full of fangirls of Sanzu, Ran and Rindou and some other popular dudes in their team. Most of the people inside the arena were girls.

The screams got louder when both teams came out to do some ball drill, it feels like your ears are about to explode. Same goes for your heart when you saw how handsome your boyfriend looks like.

His jersey number was your birthday.

His eyes immediately looked for you the moment he came out of the crowd. And when he spotted you sitting next to Katana, an ear to ear smile was formed as he waved at you.

You awkwardly wave back a little since there's girls around you. And you found it funny when the girls behind you squeal thinking Sanzu waved at them.

"Why are you shutting down your phone?" You noticed Katana shutting down her phone, and keeping it inside her pocket.

"Kaito's being annoying."

"Who's Kaito-"

"What's up ladies."

The loud screaming of the girls behind you doubled when, out of nowhere. Rindou just sat next to you, you're a bit confused since he's supposed to be in the court with his team.

And this was the time you realized that, there's a missing player on Sanzu's team.

"Why are you here?" Katana asked when she also spotted Rindou sitting next to you, with his foot on top of the bleachers in front of him, and his hands inside his pockets.

"I can't play, legs injured." He answered as simple as that.

"Your legs seems fine..?" Katana raised her brows after glancing at his legs.

Rindou sigh, "I'm just too lazy to play, is that enough?" He returned the sass back to Katana.

You felt suffocated since they might start arguing while you're in between the two of them. You're not that close to Rindou, so things are a bit awkward.

"Our team will be unbeatable, if Karu is still in the team." He was obviously talking to Katana, and you felt out of place since you don't know who is he talking about.

"My older brother only focus on his video games." Okay so now you know, Katana just revealed she has an older brother, which made you turn to her.

"You have an older brother?"

"I have two older brother, Karu and Kaito." Now you remember, she was shutting her phone because her older brother Kaito was calling.

"Oh look at that girl over there, are you familiar with her? Tadashi?" Rindou was pointing at a girl in an opposite bleachers from you guys.

"No."

"That's Sanzu's ex girlfriend back in second year." He chuckled, you felt a bit insulted for him to mention something like that knowing you're Sanzu's girlfriend.

"Akashi doesn't really introduce someone to me. Y/n is the first person he ever introduced, which made her special because I know he's not playing." Katana answered, making you feel at ease.

You smiled at her and she returned it with a nod.

Katana and Sanzu's friendship developed because of Katana's older brother, Karu. Karu was close with Sanzu so when Sanzu come to play with him when they were young. He would often see Katana, and after knowing that Katana shares the same interest as his. They just suddenly became friends.

Katana knows Sanzu plays with girls feelings. But even though he had so many girlfriends already. He never bother to introduce them to her.

"They're not that important" that's his usual answer every time Katana asked why he don't introduce them to her, because she's his best friend.

So when Sanzu approaches Katana telling her to look after you, she immediately knew that you're someone special to him.

"Y/n L/n, that's her name. She's from class A"

"Okay, I must transfer to her class then."

"You don't have to, Katana. Just look after her after class hours."

"I must transfer to her class."

"Dang, you're really stubborn. Whatever makes you sleep at night. Also, always join her for lunch, I don't want her lonely."

And that interest that they both share each other, is they're both a former delinquent. It's a secret that only Sanzu and Katana knows.

"Over there too, thats Sanzu's ex girlfriend." He pointed at another girl just few seats away from the previous girl he pointed.

Your mind is going to explode if there's more than three girls here, are they supporting Sanzu as well? Like, looking at these girls, they're most likely to be Sanzu's type.

Like those girly girls who have some kind of a freaky side.

"If I were to be rude, I'd point more. But I don't want you telling this to Sanzu, knowing how jealous you could be." He laughed, you don't understand if this is just his humor.. or he's insulting you on purpose.

But, you decided to just ignore him. If he doesn't like you that's why he's saying rude things right now. Then you don't like him too, you even rolled your eyes on him and just look at the court.

Later on, Sanzu's team form nearby you guys. You could see how there facial expression kinda changed into a worried one when their coach said something.

"Rindou's replacement backed out at the last minute." All the four player in the team shares the same expression when their coach said this.

Ran glared at his brother who is sitting comfortably on one of the crowds. He knows his brother too much that he knows he's faking it.

"But, luckily. I found one of the former players of this school. He's already at the locker room."

"So why are you making us worry?" One of the player asked, making the others laugh.

"I just want to let you know, anyway. He's one of our great players back then so there wont be a problem- and oh.. speaking of the devil, here he is."

All the four players looked at the direction where their coach was poiting. And there, Sanzu's eyes turns cold when he saw who's approaching. While Ran covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing when he saw Sanzu's sudden change of mood.

"Well if it isn't the ex boyfriend." Rindou said in a smirk.

You glared at Rindou and he just playfully shrugged at you. Sanzu didn't even cared about him when you told him Draken saved you, probably because he doesn't know that he's your ex boyfriend.

For sure the brothers told him, and now. You wanted to leave already because your mood was already ruin.

"Let's stay, you are here for Akashi." Katana's hand landed on your hands, it seems like she already knew what's inside your head.

Sanzu's lips are dropped, his brows are next to one another as his hands are on his hips poking his inner cheeks as he keeps on taping his foot. They formed a circle while the coach was disguising something about their play and positions.

Ran has this cocky smile on his face while his arms are on top of Sanzu's shoulder. He would often look at Draken then fix his gaze to Sanzu, teasing him of course.

Your eyes landed at Draken, the second time after two years. You scanned him, his physical appearance has changed a lot. To be honest, he looks more manly than ever. He got taller as well. But you flinched as you look away when you felt how spine-chilling your boyfriend's gaze are.

You sort of scratched the back of your head, chuckling awkwardly to Katana. Pretending as if you guys were talking about something, while Katana was just as expressionless as ever.

"I'm fucked.."