Chapter 25

Days had passed, his treatment didn't change as he keeps on comparing and threathening you that he will find and kill you if you left him.

Usually, you don't get threatened when it comes to this.. but when Sanzu did it, you were absolutely terrified. Your whole mind is telling you to break up with him.. but if you do, it will trigger him and hurt you.

"Sanzu, I'm going out with Katana-"

"You are not going somewhere."

Even Katana is not allowed to enter his house. You wonder how long you're going to suffer. You saw no signs of pills, but why is he acting like this?

"But I have all the rights to have my freedom." You complained, but he just gave me a sharp glare.

"Stop talking and just do as I say. Or else I'll send one of my men to blow your house so the only family you have is me."

You snapped, "So now you're threatening me that you'll kill my mother? Are you out of your mind? What happened to you, I no longer wanna be in a relationship with you if you'll treat my life this."

"You don't have a choice."

"This is probably why Yukimi left you, it's because you're insa-"

"Take that back right now!" He stood up from the couch and grabbed your chin, making you close your eyes in pain.

You felt scared just by him scaring down at you. You don't even know what to do. "P-please, let go of me."

"You don't ever say her name with that disgusting mouth of yours! Don't put dirty on her name just by mentioning it."

"Sanzu, you're hurting me." Your tears started to form as his grip tightened.

"I will hurt you even more if you dare to mention her name again. Know your fucking place." He finally lets go of your cheeks and went to sit back on the couch.

This was the time where you finally had enough, you didn't think twice as you started to make a run for the door. Hoping you will escape this nightmare. But you suddenly dropped to your knees and covered your ears as you heard a loud gun shot. Your body was fine, he just shot it in the air to make you stop.

But it only made your crying worst. You heard his heavy footsteps walking towards you.

"This is why Yukimi is much better than you. She doesn't do things I hate." He grabbed your hair and started to pull you back to his room, where you share with him.

"Sanzu you're hurting me! Enough!" You scream but it didn't work since his wrath awakens making him blind and deaf from all the horrible things he was doing.

He let's go of you as he look down on you. "Say sorry, and fucking pleasure me."

"I don't want to, y-you can't force me to do stuff I don't like." You were almost begging for him to leave you alone as tears continued to flow.

"Do I have to repeat my words? You'll get hurt if I did."

Your eyes widened seeing him point the gun on your forehead, your whole body was shaking in fear as you felt the cold metal on your forehead.

"Y-yes, I will do as you said."

He didn't just took away your phone, he also prevented you going outside.. your whole college entrance was ruined because of your psychopath boyfriend.

And as the day goes by, he keeps on threatening you as if you're not his girlfriend, non stop comparing you to his ex and forcing you to do things you don't want. Weeks passed, you're still hoping that one day.. someone will open that door and save you. And those people are his siblings, but they never came back.