Epilogue

Sanzu's Point Of View.

What do you mean Yukimi is not dead? Yukimi's dead- no.. she just died.

Y/n is so stubborn and keeps on rubbing it on my face that she left me because I was on drugs.. that's not true, even Katana knows that's not true.. Yukimi left me to move to another city, to start a new life.. away from me.

Then later on... I found out that she has a new boyfriend named Ken Ryuguji. I even saw her at a bar and approached her, but it seems like she couldn't recognize me.. did she had an amnesia?

Wait... why did I pursue Y/n again?

Oh.. I remember, because she IS Yukimi... but with forgotten memories. She forgot about me, and Katana even her real parents.

She fucking left me because of that man. And now I'm just staring at her lifeless body.. drunk, as tears were roaming down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"I will kill you!" Y/n's mother almost attacked me, but the police stopped her.

I glance at her, "You're not even her real mom.."

I saw how her face turns blank when I said that. I'm right, she's not her real mother.. because Y/n's real parents are in abroad.. they left the country after failing to find their missing daughter.

"You took her to your custody and took advantage of her loss self... and created this past life that she never had. You even changed her name. Because you're recovering from the fact that your husband.. and your real daughter died at a car crash. You created a delusional imagine in your head that Y/n is your daughter."

"How dare you!" I felt her hands slapped on my cheeks, "Don't you even dare mention my husband and daughter with that mouth of yours! You are a monster! You deserve to rot in prison!"

The cops are holding her back. My eyes glance back to Y/n's lifeless body. No.. she's not Y/n, her real name is Yukimi... why do I keep calling her Y/n?

"Why did you made her suffer... why did you fake my death?" Katana mumbled in the corner, she looks so pale.

"She deserves that.. right? Because she left me to be with that guy..." I gave her a psychotic smile.

Her sharp glance landed on me, "Have you forgot what really happened? Didn't the investigators said that she had an accident.. and Mrs. L/n found her with zero memories! She forgot about us! She doesn't know you exist that's why she found love to someone else!"

"Don't yell at me, Katana. You also fooled her into thinking that we're not a part of her past." I laughed humorlessly, "We are all to blame for not letting her remember who she really is."

"But that didn't give you the rights to torture her until she just kill herself because she can't swallow your treatment towards her anymore!" She yelled, grabbing my collar.

Her eyes is red due to her nonstop crying. She hates me too.. everyone hates me now.

"Her letter to you... you keep on searching and searching for Yukimi when she's literally in front of you. She doesn't know that, because you choose to not tell her-"

"What so she can leave again?!" I yelled back at her.

"No! So she has an idea who she really is!"

I was quiet, I removed her hands from my collar and rushed towards Y/n. The cops stopped me but I forcefully removed their gripped from me and stare at her lifeless body.

I surrendered myself to the police, because I know that I am responsible for her death. I do deserve to rot in prison, I deserve nothing but suffering from everything that I've done...

I do wish I had more understanding on the situation. I wish we could've went to college together and maybe in the future... we could've had our own family.

My guilt was blaming me for everything. And I agree to that. It's all my fault that I lost her as Yukimi. And now I completely lost her as Y/n.

I closed my eyes and leaned over to place a last kiss on her lips. Sliding a small ring on her finger. Before turning around to hand myself over to the police, I saw how the handcuffs wrapped around my wrist as we started to walk out of the room.

I heard Katana.. and Y/n's mother cried even harder as I left the room. I couldn't help not to tear up as well as I walked away from the girl I poured all of my my love to.

But my love is too much for her, she didn't deserve this.. she deserves even more. I regret coming back to her life again...

But, where ever she is right now... I hope she knows how sorry I am. And how much I love her.. to the point that it destroyed her...

There is a universe out there where you and I are happy, but.. unfortunately its not this one... I will always love you, Yukimi Aishi.