Chapter 18

Prom day came as quick as it is. You didn't even realize that it was tomorrow until Katana reminded you that she'll pick you up early so you can get ready.

Although Kaito said that, that will be the last time you're coming to their house. Katana and Raven made sure that he's not home, and his assigned men won't snitch on them.

You arrived shortly at their place, three hours before the prom started. Raven was the one who's going to do your make up with a little help from their maids.

And once you get there, everyone was busy. You immediately took a sit and Raven wasted no time and started preparing you. You haven't seen your dress yet though.

"I told Akashi to not pick you up from your house. Because I'm the one who's driving you and Katana." Raven blended the foundation on your face.

You saw Katana on the vanity next to you. She's also being handled by the other maids. Her hair was being styled brushed back and you could already tell that she'll look badass.

"But, are you sure Kaito won't know?" You're a bit worried, because you know for the fact that Katana will get all the blame incase he found out.

"He won't.. I made sure." Her tone on the last sentence seems scary. You started imagining that she probably tied up Kaito in the basement with blindfolds and tape on his mouth.

You shake those thoughts away as you look at yourself on the mirror. One maid was doing your hair, you're excited to know Sanzu's reaction. You're also nervous because what if he didn't like it?

Those thoughts were immediately washed away after Raven had finally finished your hair and make up. And now you're standing in front of a full body mirror.. being mesmerized by your own beauty.

The dress she made was beautiful. This dress made you even prettier. To describe it, it was a gorgeous off shoulder champagne lace floral prom dress. It fits your curves, and become of the crossest it made your breast pop and gave you a smaller waist.

Your hair was styled in a huge curls and was resting on your back. You felt confident, Raven didn't break her promise by saying that you'll snatch everyone's boyfriend at prom. You look different.

"Look how pretty you are!" Raven gasped as she covered her mouth. You felt shy receiving a compliment from someone as beautiful as Raven.

"T-thank you, I wouldn't achieve this look if it weren't for you."

Her eyes never left your reflection on the mirror. She has this smile as if she's your mother and was very proud because of how you look right now.

"Are you done?" That was Katana's voice who just entered the room. Your eyes widened seeing her in a button down suit, she looks so badass that it made your jaw dropped.

If you're snatching their boyfriends tonight, she'll snatch their girlfriends. Katana looks so stunning in suit. And when her eyes landed on you, you saw how she blushed and looked away.

"You look amazing, Y/n."

You chuckled, "Thank you. You look amazing yourself too."

It was currently 6 pm, and prom starts at 7 so you have to be there early though. You got a text from Sanzu saying..

:I'm already here, you better hurry before these girls started clinging on me.

You laughed, you're excited to see him. He probably looks so good right now. And imagine being the prom king and queen of the year? Like, power couple?

And as he said, you did hurried to get to the venue. And once you got there, students started to go around you.. not because of you or Katana. But because of the famous designer/ your driver. Raven stepped out of the car.