Chapter 19

"What does this bitch what?" Irritation rushed through Ran's voice as you all glare at the stage after Chloe cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention.

"I really hate this thot." It seems like they also sensed something bad is about to happen so they're also irritated with Chloe's presence.

"Good evening everyone. Sorry to ruin your moment, but I was actually sent here to announce the prom king and queen." She giggled through the microphone as everyone started to cheer.

"Cringe." You whispered to yourself, not interested on what she's about to say.

"This is mainly voted by our teachers and our principal." She added as she open up the small envelope on her hand. And when she saw the results, she gasped dramatically. "This is so unexpected, but give it up for Ran Haitani, and Y/n L/n."

Everyone started to clap, even thoty Chloe was happy. Is it because Sanzu wasn't the one who got voted, probably because the teachers haven't seen him. You have no interest on receiving that award, but too late when Ran took your hand as you both went on the stage.

Your heart beat fasten after having all of these eyes on you. Katana wasn't happy too, but the teachers put a sash on you and a crown on your head. You felt uncomfortable because being crown as this made you feel cringey, it will be much better if Sanzu was the one standing next to you.

After that, multiple flashes said hello to your eyes. You had no choice but to smile as Chloe still has a smirk on her face. Shits about to go down.

"Look at our little prosti, earning the reward she don't deserve at all."

Everyone went silent as you glared at Chloe. Eyeing her to shut the fuck up. But she doesn't have a plan on doing so.

"What? I just want give you something you will never forget." She shrugged, clearing her throat once again. "So as we all know. This bitch right here is Sanzu Haruchiyo's girlfriend."

"It's too good to be true, to be honest. So I did my little investigation and found something!" She laughed, motioning someone from the crowd to come up on the stage.

Everyone's phone was out. And you're feeling uncomfortable but you cannot move or get off the stage. Ran was also just witnessing everything.

Then, later on.. Ran's gaze change when he saw two girls approached the microphone. It was those girls who heard their conversation, no.. they were in the conversation.

"Uhm... Y/n? You might wanna get out of here." Ran whispered to you, and that's when you know everything is going to go badly.

"No, I want to stay." You wanted to know, even if its going to hurt. You wanted to know.

"I'm just here because I'm getting paid." Girl number one rolled her eyes as she took the mic off Chloe's hands. "Anyway, So it's true that during the first day of Ran, Rindou and Sanzu here. We talked to them, until they spotted prosti walking on the hallway..."

Flash back..

"She's yours? Nahh bro you're kidding." Rindou was speechless after hearing his friend say that.

"I like hard to get girls. And if she's a hard to get one. She'll be fun to play around, no real feelings attached. Plus, she's a fucking whore.. I don't wanna get real with someone like her." Sanzu chuckled, after spitting his TRUE intentions.

"Oh so you're just going to play with her? Until..?"

"Until I get sick of it."

End of the Flashback.

"So yeah, I think Y/n is getting too full of herself so why not just exposed it that he's only with her feelings."

Your jaw dropped. Sanzu was a red flag from the start, but you decided to set aside your past and trust issues to try again.. knowing that his intentions are true. But now, after hearing that.. everything was shattered.

And from the corner of your eye. For some reason you saw Sanzu, standing there in shock as he looks at you. You shake your head to him in disbelief as you exit the stage. Everyone was making fun of you of course.

Just then when you think the rumor has finally died and you can live peacefully again.. a new issue was born to ruin you.

Sanzu followed where you exit, its funny how not a single tear was dropping from you even if you just found out something horrible.

"Y/n!" He called for you, grabbing your wrist as he pulled you closer to him, making your face crash on his chest.

And when this happened, everything went back again. You suddenly don't have any anger towards him anymore, you don't feel hurt when you're inside his arms. You don't have the urge to cry anymore..

"Please listen to me." He broke the hug to look at you. And you were staring blankly at him. "I can explain."

"Do you love me?" You asked.

"Yes, I love you so much." There were all lies right? Part of you is telling you not to believe him, but your heart says otherwise.

"Okay.... I forgive you."

"Y-y/n." He was stunned, he wasn't even saying sorry. Yet you forgave him already.

"You said you love me now right? I-i forgive you." Your voice cracked, probably from controlling your tears. But at this point you don't know why you're saying this.

You could've dumped him already. But no, you're going to back to him. Forgiving him easily even if he doesn't deserve it from all these words he said to you.

"But how? Why?" He knows to himself that he doesn't deserve your forgiveness.

"What? I'm going to break up with you and let you have your happy ending with other girls? No fucking way." You chuckled, making Sanzu frowned.

"You're a crazy woman." He said, caressing your cheeks as he tilted your upward. "You're my crazy woman."

Even if you have a smirk on your face right now. Deep down inside you... the pain was killing you.