Chapter 17

"You seem bothered, what's up?" You can't help not to asked Sanzu about his behavior right now. He's been zoning out quite a lot today.

"Oh, nothing nothing.. I was just thinking of something else." He played it off by chuckling.

"Is it a girl?" You decided to tease him, but you didn't expect this reaction from him.

"A-a girl? What? No way!" He sounded defensive, causing you to put down your spoon and look at him. You didn't like that tone.

Your guts where telling you that.. something is up with this man. And mentioning the word 'girl' suddenly made him sound defensive.

"Why are you stuttering then?" You raised your brows at him. You saw how he whips his sweat using the back of his palm before answering.

"Don't tell me you're jealous?" He suddenly flipped it to you. Wiggling his brows as he teased you.

"Tsk! Me? Jealous? Why would I?" You rolled your eyes on him.

"Don't be jealous. You know I'm all yours." He whispered that on your ears, you suddenly got goosebumps when you felt his soft lips on your neck.

"S-sanzu! Stop that! We're in public!" You scolded him, you're inside the school cafeteria. Your table was located at the corner so more privacy from you guys. Plus, its rare for students to eat their lunch here.

"I love the thrill right? Like I said.. I'd risk it all for you." You we're confused for a bit, but your confusion was suddenly erased when you felt his warm palm on your bare thighs.

His thumb was rubbing your skin as his chin was resting on your shoulder. While the man was facing your frozen figure, because he just suddenly licked your neck causing you to flinch and froze.

Even if you're wearing a long skirt. He had an easy access to be inside your panties right now. You're hella sweating because you're in public, and Sanzu's right hand was inside your panties.

"Stop it.." you whispered to him, but he shakes his and used his middle finger to rub your wet core. Making your bite your lower lip so no moan will escape from your lips.

"If I were you, I'd shut that pretty mouth of yours if you don't wanna get caught."

He was rubbing it slowly, while teasing you by pocking your holes and proceeded to rub it again. Then he went to take out his hand from your panties and lick his fingers, he looked at you in the eyes as he wet his fingers using his mouth before putting it back to where it was supposed to be.

This time, he inserted two fingers without giving you any warning. He also fixed his posture to sit straight, putting his other hand on the table.. and his chin resting on his palm while he looks at you.

This position isn't very sus from the back. Unless someone approached you guys. So he proceeded by to move his fingers inserted in an upward motion making you close your thighs together as you tighten up your walls.

Sanzu tsk, "No no, baby. Spread your legs apart just like how you did it when I was eating you out."

You gave him a pleading look, sweating as your legs were shaking. "Please, let's not do it here." Your face was all heated up because of the thought of his fingers inside you and you were in public.

"Where should we do it then?" He raised his brows, grinning. But his movement inside you didn't stop.

"Somewhere.. o-or maybe another time." You're stuttering as you said those words. This expression of yours was satisfying Sanzu. Knowing that you're all acted up like this because his two fingers are giving you pleasure down there.

But luckily, he did stop. Removing his fingers from you and sucking all the juices from there as you finally dropped your shoulder, releasing a breath.

"Hmm.. I think my lunch is served."

-

Your hands gripped on the grab bars located inside the boys bathroom, inside the locker room of Sanzu's basketball team.

Your school uniform was button down, revealing your exposed chest as Sanzu has both of your thighs on his arms. He leaned over to you, grabbing the grab bar behind you as he his member went deeper inside you.

You didn't do anything but to roll your eyes to the back of your head as you felt him fill you up. Your back was against the tiles wall as Sanzu's eyes was glued to his dick that just buried inside you now.

You still have your skirt on, and Sanzu wasn't wearing his top anymore but still have the pants on. Well, he immediately dragged you to their locker room as soon as he was done sucking his finger being covered by your juices.

After pushing himself to you. He slowly took out his dick. Spitting on your wet pussy before entering again. You bite your lower lip as you felt your wall tighten every time he comes back in.

Now that you're doing it while facing him. You get to see his face, it turns you on when you saw his pink cheeks as he looks at you with his mouth open, and a smirk along side with it.

He's beautiful in whatever position he puts you.

Your heart beat started to raise as the thought of having sex with him right now gives you butterflies.

Sanzu leaned over again, to attack your lips. As his hips started to move slowly and smooth at first. But it gets rough by the time flies. He loves the sound of your skin slapping to one another as he was leaving bite marks on your neck.. visible enough for other people to see.

"Ahh.. there, there keep hitting that spot." You whispered in his ears as you were breathing heavily and moaning in a mess every time he hits the spot you liked the most.

He also loves it when you squeeze his dick as he was groaning on your neck while he pound himself inside you. Because of his speed and roughness. You just suddenly found yourself about to reach your climax in a very short amount of time.

"Oh.. fuck!" He moaned under his breath as he already felt the urge of exploding as he bites on your neck even harder.

It was painful yet pleasurable at the same time. You don't even care if he bites your skin off. Because that only means that he's also enjoying this.

"Sanzu.. I'm near.."

He keeps on thrusting with the same speed, as he was doing long stroke. But still capable enough to hit your spot every time he thrust in and out.

Your toes curled as you finally reached it. You also felt some hot fluid exploded inside you. And that is when you realized that he's not even wearing condom.

But his thrust didn't stop even if he already came. Your mouth spread open when he started to increase his speed even more. Making you squeeze his dick even harder as your right hand landed on his hair. Gripping them on them.

"fuck.. I'm coming again!"

You're surprised with this mans stamina though. It feels like he doesn't get tired and would go for multiple rounds without removing his dick inside you.

"You're dripping on the floor baby." He giggled as he looks at you in the eyes. And just by looking at his eyes, you can definitely tell that you're not having sex with him.... you're making love.

His face turned more red as his eyes were glued now to his dick going in and out of you. While you stare at toned abs, you grabbed your chest as you bite your lower lips just fantasizing his gorgeous body while he's fucking you none stop.

Sanzu fucked you in every corner of this bathroom. Until you both are hella exhausted and panting. His cum was dripping down your thighs as you used the sink for a body support so you wont flop on the ground.

You felt his lips kissed your forehead, tucking your hair behind your ear while you hear his heavy breathing.

"I didn't know fucking you raw feels much better. We should get you a birth control so we can do this none stop."