Chapter 4

You're late for Sanzu's basketball practice after school. Not just that, you're feeling grumpy as you walk yourself to the gym.

You felt uncomfortable, why? Because for the first time in two years.. you're wearing your old mini skirt that you're sure that you've thrown away already.

Why are you wearing them?

Earlier, when you're on your way to the gym to be early. Chloe accidentally spilled juice all over your skirt. You were forced to go home since your house is just few minutes away from school.

You literally searched everywhere but you couldn't find any more skirt rather than those in the laundry basket. So you had no choice but to use this short skirt.

And once you got inside, the noises of girls welcomed you as you found yourself dumbfounded while seeing these many girls inside the gym. And yes, Chloe and her minions are also here.

Even if its so embarrassing to even continue this favor, you decided to take the bleachers where no one was near you. And that's when you saw Sanzu.

He was wearing his jersey with his last name printed at the back, and the number 00 was his jersey number. You also noticed his mullet being tied in a low ponytail.

Turns out they're practicing with players from other school. You viewed the score and could already tell that, the game was about to end.

You saw how Sanzu made a crossover with this dude who is taller than him, and aimed for the basket. And once the ball slide inside the basket, all these girls started squealing and cheering.

You just shake your head and clap your hands in a lazy way while you sigh. In exchange for this, he'll leave you alone and finally have a peaceful life again. The rumors between you two will probably cool down as well after weeks.

"Hey man, isn't that your girl right there." Ran tapped Sanzu's back after shooting the ball. He motioned Sanzu to look over a girl sitting far away from the crowd.

"She's really a loner huh?" Rindou laughed.

"Shut up." Sanzu was happy enough to see you sitting there, bored as fuck as your eyes were at the other team.

"Bro let's end this game so we can head home. A drink after this would be fun." Ran said, returning to his position, and Rindou did the same thing.

Sanzu glance at you first before he started running to where he was supposed to be. He was sweating, but he still manage to look so hot which made these girls thirst over him even more.

After five minutes, the game finally ended. Each team showed respect to one another and was having an interaction before they officially ended the game.

But not Sanzu though, right when the game ended. He quickly ran towards you which earned multiple audiences, you panicked when he did that.

"Come with me real quick." He tilted his head towards a direction while he lean over the bars separating the bleachers to the court.

You wanted to complain and say no. But it was too late when he started to walk away. You had no choice but to follow him, even if these girls are intensely staring at you.

It was weird since you both ended at their locker room located inside the gym. You were curious, but you thought he's going to say his farewell since this will be the last time you guys are going to talk.

"Why are you late?" He asked, damping a towel on his face to remove his sweats.

"That's none of your business."

"Is it perhaps my business to ask why are you wearing a short skirt?" He asked once again, this caught you off guard which made you look away from him.

"S-still none of your business.."

He let out a breath, putting the towel around his shoulder as he gave you his full attention. With his hands on his hips, and you leaning on the wall next to the exit door.

He leaned closer to you, funny how he was sweating but still smells good. He tilted his head to look at your eyes, but you couldn't bring yourself to give him the same energy.

"I'm over here, princess." He used his forefinger to hold your chin and rotate your head towards him.

Your heart started to pound really hard when you met eyes with him. He was supper close, and this cocky smirk of his is pasted on his lips are.

"You know, being late to my practice isn't acceptable. Wanna make up for it?"

"What am I supposed to do?" You said frowning.

He didn't answer your question, but instead. His hands landed on your thighs causing you to snake your arms around his neck when he suddenly lift you up and wrapped your legs around his waist.

You're too frozen to even react, his right hand travelled to the back of your neck. Pulling you closer to him, and once you saw him getting closer to you as his eyes were locked on your lips.

You just gave in and closed your eyes, you felt his soft lips on yours. His head was tilted to the side as both of your lips started to move in sync with one another.

It was a weird feeling, yet it was sending you satisfaction. The way his lips move, how soft they felt and the amount of hunger you felt within his kiss. It's all sending you the same feeling that goes down to your stomach and gave you a tingling sensation.

You even arched your back when you felt him gripping on the hair from the back of your head. The pull wasn't painful at all.. it was satisfying.

The fact that he's carrying you right now as if you don't weight at all, your bodies grinding to one another and your lips eating each others out. It was a different type of satisfaction.

You heard a soft moan from him before you broke the kiss to get some air. You're embarrassed, your face is all heated up. You're breathing heavily, and same goes for him.

"That didn't even lasted five minutes, still not enough payment for being late." It seems like Sanzu had a habit of tucking your hair at the back of your ear when you're talking to him.

"This is so embarrassing." You covered your heated face with your palms, but Sanzu chuckled with the sexiest voice you ever heard.

"Don't be, you look so cute after make out.. we should do this more often." He licked his lips as he removed your palms to your face.

"Come, let's go have dinner." He slowly put you down.

Things aren't sinking yet. Did you just made out with the hottest guy to ever exist? Not just that.. the mother fucker just moan in your lips that definitely turns you on.

And now he's asking you to have dinner with him? Is he nuts? Are you dreaming? This feels so unreal.