Chapter 12

There's no team work happening on Sanzu's team, there's a huge gap between the score of his team and the other team. Most likely the other team is leading. You're worried, you've never seen Sanzu with this facial expression.

He won't even pass the ball to Draken, he'll go for that shoot himself. Draken also noticed this behavior so the two are having an intense play to one another.

It feels like they're not even in the same team. Sanzu doesn't have a smile on his face, his brows are still furrowing and he would glance at your direction once in a while, checking if you're looking at Draken.

When Ran passed him the ball, even if Draken was the closest to the basket. He'll ignore that and dribble his way by increasing his speed and shooting the ball himself.

Draken wasn't happy as well.

"Chill bro, it's just a game." Ran slightly spank Sanzu's butt as he was wiping his sweat using his collar.

He was obviously tired because he keep on doing things himself. He doesn't want to cooperate with Draken nor anyone except Ran.

"If Sanzu keeps acting like this, there's a hundred percent chance that it will lead to them loosing." Rindou mumbled, making you sigh.

"If only I can knock the senses out of him." You said, shaking your head.

"You can." Rindou grin. By this, you already know what's inside his mind. So in order to get Sanzu in control, or behave like how he always do.

You waited for the timeout. And when they gathered up to their coach, this was the time you stood up from your seat and went closer to them.

You're not literally inside the court, you're still inside the barrier separating the court from the crowd. These girls were looking intensely at you, but you didn't care.

"Sanzu." You called for him, him and his other team mates looked at you. So you motioned him to come closer.

He usually have a smile on his face, but now he's irritated when he comes closer to you. He was looking up to you because of your distance.

"What is wrong with you?" He knows you're going to scold him, but he stood there quietly with his hands on his hips. "Don't tell me you're acting up like this because you caught me staring at him?"

"What else Y/n? Do you expect me to play nicely with that jerk after I caught you being mesmerized by him?" He sounds irritated.

"Whatever is in your head right now, clear it up. I didn't came here to watch you loose. So you better behave right or else I'll leave." You're both glaring at each other.

But you're also irritated since he literally get jealous because of that look. It means nothing at all. You already moved on from him, and Sanzu knows all the damage that Draken caused so there's no reason for him to get jealous.

"This is not how you play as a team, you should know that because you've been playing basketball for god knows how many years. Being in the same team as him doesn't give you enough reason to act out like this. And I'm mad because you're doubting me."

He sighed and nodded, he didn't even respond to you but instead he head back to his team. You sure hope that he's going to behave like how a player should behave.

You returned back to your seat with all these gaze following you. Whispering to each other because you talked to Sanzu like that.

"You should've threatened him that you'll break up with him if he made the team loose." Rindou said once you got back to your seat.

You decided to ignore him, because now you're going to see if he really listens to you. Because if he ignored your words.. things aren't going to go the way he wanted.