Chapter 7

"Oh no, it's raining.. Y/n, why don't you invite your friend inside."

You face palmed, you weren't expecting to rain when you finally reached your place. You also weren't expecting your mother to be outside waiting for you.

So you had no choice but to introduce him to her, as your friend. Your mother was happy of course, because she knows that you haven't really been hanging out with someone since that news blew the whole school.

"Come in." You went inside after your mother, you and Sanzu took of your shoes and went inside your comfortable home.

"I'll prepare dinner, show him your room while you guys wait for dinner."

You are speechless, your mother really trust this guy already? To be in the same room as you? You could just be in the living room as you wait, but that's not what she wanted.

"Come on, the living room is a bit messy because of the papers I've been working on." Your mother said with a smile, her smile is basically pushing you to go to your room already.

You sigh, "Fine."

Sanzu smiled to your mother first before he followed you to your room. A cocky smirk was pasted on his face the moment he turn his back to your mother as he was staring at your figure.

"Just don't feel too comfortable." You reminded him when you closed the door behind you.

Your room is pretty basic, so there's really nothing much to say about it. Sanzu sat down on your bed with his man spreading legs while his eyes goes to every single corner of your room.

You took off your blazer and put it on top of your desk as you felt his intense gaze at you.

"The heck are you looking at?" You faced him with an attitude.

He just laughed because of your reaction, "Nothing, am I not allowed to look at such a fine art?"

You have to admit that, that made you flustered. But you rolled your eyes on him to show that this line of him doesn't affect you at all.

"Y/n, can you come closer.. there's something on your hair." He was motioning you to come closer to him, and of course you believed him and did what you're told to do.

But you regretted that, because when you're close enough for him to pull you, he manage to make you sit on his lap, facing him as your eyes were wide open while staring at those flirtatious eyes.

"You know I love the thrill, right?" He whispered in his husky voice, it was insanely sexy.

"W-what are you trying to do.." you stutter because of the heat that came rushing in you.

"I want you right now." He was staring at your lips as he said those words.

And before you even knew it, his lips already crashes yours. He has this effect on you that you can't explain, every time he looks at you like that.. your body ignores what your brain says and just go for it.

His fingers were tracing your jaw as you both battled with your lips. You like it, you love it so much that you don't wanna admit it yourself. You're enjoying how Sanzu treats you, you like it when he talks to you like that.

You love it when he touch you to places where you wanted to be touched. All of those were being satisfied with this man, and it kills you to admit that he's making you feel like this.

After that, he broke the kiss just to say.. "I'd risk it all for you." Before returning his lips to where they actually belong.

All you could do is to press your body onto his, while his hands travelled to your waist. Gripping on them as he started to guide you on a grinding motion against his awaken member. He wants you to grind on him while you eat each other out.