Chapter 9

TW: harassment

You finally had someone in your contacts beside your mother. It was Katana's phone number, she said that you guys are friends so you should exchange number incase something bad happened...

She'll come and save you. That's not gay right? You guys are friends.

The day passed, you heard nothing about Sanzu. He never show up, text you or anything. You started to think that he's probably mad because of what happened during dinner.

You don't know his phone number, you're too shy to ask Katana about it because you keep on bragging that you don't feel any romantic stuff towards him.

"Incase you're going to watch Akashi play, just let me know so I can accompany you."

Both you and Katana decided to go to this popular sauna in town. You're currently sitting in a hot tub while other girls are basically doing their own thing.

"Tsk! He wish, he sucks at basketball anyway. I'll probably just get bored." You rolled your eyes as Katana chuckle.

"In case you change your mind, just let me know." She shakes her head because of your reaction when she mentioned Sanzu's up coming game.

"Chloe and her minions will probably cheer for him, so no need for me to come."

"You mean that thot who sit in front of me?"

"Hey! That's so mean." You splashed water to her as you laughed, every time you mentioned Chloe.. she always say 'that thot?'

It's funny how you hated the same person, even if Chloe doesn't really do anything to Katana because she's scared. Katana still doesn't like her guts.

"I literally saw her making out with two dudes at the same time. Its gross because her minions gets to watch them."

"Too much information, Katana."

Chloe is just good at hiding her own dirt and spread fake rumors about others as if she's the purest person alive. She's only chasing Sanzu for that d.

"Anyway, I'm going to get a drink.. do you want some?" You stood up and wrapped a towel around your body.

"Sure, just give me a water."

You nodded to her as you step out of the hot tub. And as you step out of the ladies area. You suddenly bumped into a broad chest almost making you fall to the ground, luckily you manage to get a hold of yourself.

"Hey, watch where you're going." Its weird to see males in this spot, plus this is the ladies area. They're not allowed here. They're probably some pervert who tried to peeked through the door.

"Oh we have a cutie right here." There were three of them, you're not familiar with any of them.

You held your towel tighter when these three guys started to surround you with their creepy grins. They are a pervert!

"Leave me alone!"

"Stay still, just a little peek wouldn't hurt." They are all trying to touch you but you keep on slapping their hands away.

"Stop playing such a hard to get and let us-"

You didn't let the man continue his words when your palm landed hard on his left cheeks. But this action of yours made the situation worser.

The man was pissed off, so he grabbed you by your arms and started dragging you out of the sauna as you kept your tight grip from your towel not to fall off.

The people are just staring but not even helping you because the guy manage to drag you out of the sauna when you're just wearing a towel as a cover.

You started to panic, and this panic results tears. The other two came afterwards, giggling while looking at you with those eyes.

You were silent, you're too scared to even ask for help after seeing those people just ignoring you when you're clearly being harassed.

"Do you think she's a virgin?"

"She looks fresh and delicious."

"Her skin is soft." Their hands are touching you.

You're begging enough inside your head, but nothing came out from your mouth. You're just covering yourself with your hands, you're scared that they might just pull down the towel.

All you could think off is Katana, you regret it when you didn't scream for help when you got dragged. This new traumatizing experience completely shuts you up, you could only express your emotions by crying.

But it feels like universe was on your side when you just saw the man in front of you being knocked on down the floor, and at the same time. Someone pulled you and wrapped a warm jacket around you.

You expected to see a rosy colored hair. But you saw a tall blonde guy, taking all those three men at once. You're trembling in fear, but the warmth of the jacket sends you comfort.

You looked at the person hugging you with the jacket, your teary eyes widen after seeing that face again after a long time.

"E-emma..."

"Y/n!" Later on, you saw Katana storming out of the sauna with a robe on. Her expression says it all, she was pale and worried.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Emma was the one who asked you that, you cried even harder when you fully realize that it was really her.

Your best friend.. and this man beating these three guys who assaulted you is none other than your ex boyfriend.. Ken Ryuguji.

"I am so sorry Y/n, I should've accompanied you when you said you're going out." Katana felt guilty because of what happened to you.

You still can't speak a word, things aren't sinking in yet. Katana helped you dress up and now you're sitting on a bench nearby the sauna.

Emma and Draken hasn't left yet, Emma was sitting beside you while Draken is standing not so far away from you guys.

"Maybe we should give her space first." Emma suggested while she was rubbing your back.

Your eyes are like water fountain, you already felt dehydrated from all of these cryings. But your tears keeps on falling down.

It's probably because of the things that happened minutes ago, not just that.. but the fact that the two person who gave you so much pain is in the same area as you right now.

All of those pain, plus the trauma that you just experienced were all attacking you at once. Causing you to cry this much, you've never felt more terrified.

Draken did beat the shit out of those guys, they were also taken away by the police. But that doesn't pay anything because the damage was already done.

"I'm glad we recognize her from afar, I feel so bad.. I hope you're going to recover with this fast."

You hated that those words came out of her mouth. Is this also her mindset back then? When she decided to betray you? She thought that you will recover fast so she gave you something you will never forget?

You wanted to push her away, scream at her.. but you can't. You're drained.

"Y/n!"

That voice.. it was so familiar to the point that it broke your absence. You saw an open arms approaching you, and when you look at the person.

You burst out again as you receive such a warm and comforting embrace. You cried none stop on his shoulder, while all he did was kissed your head and rubbed your back.

"Shhh.. it's fine now baby, don't cry." His voice is so comforting and soft.

Later on, Ran and Rindou came running after. Turns out Katana immediately called Sanzu and informed him about what happened, they're practicing for the game but Sanzu rushed here when he heard the news.

"H-haruchiyo.." you whispered in between your sobs.

"Yes I'm here.."

"Haruchiyo..."

"Yeah, Haruchiyo is here.."

"I-i... I missed you."