Chapter 10

Mom's not home, so you went straight to your bedroom. You ended up using Sanzu's arm as your pillow, he was hesitant to touch you so he just played with you hair.

While your hand is resting on top of his chest, you don't want him to leave that's why he decided to stay until your mother got back from work.

Katana and the Haitani brothers went home together, Sanzu clearly don't know who Emma and Draken are so he just thanked them before leaving with you.

"Y/n, may I ask for a favor?" His voice was so soft that you could easily fall asleep just by hearing that.

You only nodded in response.

"Can please stop pushing me away..?" He began, you just remained silent to listen. "I wanted to be with you as much as I can, but you keep pushing me away. And it hurts."

You didn't even realize that he's hurting because you pushed him away multiple times. You're trying so hard to protect yourself, but you didn't notice that you're hurting someone who wanted to protect you.

"I asked Katana to look after you, because I thought you felt uncomfortable because I'm a man.. but this time, please don't ever push me away again." He added, making you sigh. You felt bad of course.

You raised your head and met eyes with him, you hesitated to speak when you saw his eyes. His effect towards you is working again.

"I won't.. I promise."

To be honest, you never wanted to push him away. Its just you're not fully healed yet. Remembering the scene earlier where you saw Emma and Draken again for the first time.. yes for the first time.

Flashback.

"I thought you are my friend? How could you do this to me!" Tears were roaming down your cheeks as you yelled at your one and only friend, who is nothing but a traitor.

"Y/n, I have feelings too... I tried to tell you, but I don't want things to end up like this." Emma tried to hold your hands but you yanked her hands away.

"He's my boyfriend, my first love.. you know that! But why? Did you used my rumor as an opportunity to steal him away from me?"

"No! I believe you.. I tried to explain it to him as well, but he only believes what other people said about you.. trust me, he didn't broke up with you because of me-"

"Stop! Then how can you explain your relationship with him now? Its only been a week.. you know what? Never mind my question. I don't even wanna see your faces anymore, don't even show your faces to me anymore! Because never in my life that I will forgive you!"

End of the flashback.

So Emma and Draken both never showed their faces to you even if you go to the same school. Emma was supposed to be in the same class as you, but she decided to transfer.

Even if things ended like that, you never heard a single apology from them.

"Give me a chance." Sanzu said, making you frown.

"On what?"

"To prove myself that I viewed you differently from others. To prove to you that my feelings are real and its not a joke."

His words made you speechless, he really wants you to give him a chance to enter your heart. Are you ready to let someone in your heart again?

"What are you even talking about?" You acted as if you can't understand him, the truth is.. you don't know your answers.

"Y/n.." his tone was serious that made you look into his eyes.

He's sincere, "What is is.. Haruchiyo?"