Chapter 6

"Are you playing with me?" Girl really have trust issues when she raised her eyebrows on him while he was there, catching his breath because ran just to see you.

"I am not playing with you, Y/n."

"Then what the hell are you trying to do?!" You never knew you could shout at him like this, you're confused and irritated.

You wanted to see him of course, but now he's here. You're going to push him away because your mind is telling you that he's playing with you.

God knows what's his real intentions are, is he only doing this to get something in return or what-

"I like you, Y/n."

You were speechless, how come its easy for him to say these words? You guys just met almost a week ago. Now he's saying that he likes you.

Men had gave you enough trust issues to make you doubt his words. You don't believe in any of those, you believe that guys will do everything to get what they want.. even if they don't feel any sense of sympathy after they hurting you.

"I'll take you home, its getting late." You tried to touch you, but you step backwards not wanting to be touched by him.

"I can do that on my own."

"Stop being so stubborn, and let's go!" You flinched a bit because he just suddenly shouted. "I'm tired of this shit.." You remained silent, "I am walking you home and we'll get ice cream on our way and that's fucking final!"

Your mouth never spoken a word while you're eating your ice cream, even when you're on your way to get ice cream. You're still startled from his yell, plus you kinda felt embarrassed by pushing him away even if it's clear that he wants to stay.

"How was your day?" He asked, you both are outside a convenient store. Sanzu was standing with his normal pose, which is one hand inside his pocket while he was eating his ice cream.

You're a bit far away from him though, "Its fine."

He sighs, "I'm not used to your new behavior. You usually talk a lot. What now?"

"Nothing.."

"Are you suddenly turned off because of our dinner last night? Is everything too fast or you're not used to being at a place like that?"

He's all wrong, you had fun when you went out for dinner last night. He was such a gentleman to you, he took you to a fancy restaurant that owned by his friend.

It was a nice experience, he just teased you all night. You're starting to think that he likes it when you get pissed off.

He even told you that you're worth a fancy restaurant.

"It's not like that." You whispered to yourself, but loud enough for Sanzu to hear.

"What is it then? You can tell me."

To be honest, the way he yelled at you earlier wasn't the main point of you suddenly acting up like this. It's because of Chloe.. Chloe and her minions words just came rushing inside your head.

Making you overthink stuff again, like what they said. He's probably just playing with you.

"Why did you take me out for dinner then immediately started talking to another girl once you got home?" You turned to him, mad because words just slipped out your mouth.

"I am not talking to another girl last night, Y/n." He was serious, like mad serious.

"Stop lying, she said it on my face.."

"Are you going to believe her than me?" He raised his brows at you, his tone was serious but he wasn't mad.

"Duhh." You playfully rolled your eyes on him, "You literally get every girl you want."

"False." He chuckled, "If so, then why are you still single?"

You gulped, feeling like your heart just dropped to your stomach that caused you butterflies. Is he being for real right now? Or he's really good at this kind of stuff that's why you're close to acting up right now.

"Hold on, babe." He motioned you with his hand to wait, as he took out his phone out from his pockets.

You just watched every movement of him. He stepped near you and showed you his phone. He was calling someone and he even put it on speaker.

"Yo, what's up." That's Rindou's voice who just spoke from the other line.

"Did you gave my number to a random girl yesterday, after practice?" He asked, you could feel how confident he is.

"I was about to. But I gave her Ran's number saying that it was your number. We just played with her the whole night. Why?"

There's your answer. He didn't talk to Chloe at all. It was his silly friends who made fun of Chloe, then Chloe believed them and created some delusional scenarios in her head and had the audacity to even brag it to you.

"My girl's jealous."

"Ohhh.. sorry man, we're just bored." Rindou chuckled.

"Its okay, anyway. I have to go, I'll come by to drink with you guys later."

Sanzu wrapped his arms around your shoulder as he put his phone back inside his pocket. He was looking at you dead in the eyes, with a flirtatious look.

"The audacity that you have." You laughed humorlessly as you shrugged his arms off your shoulder. "Bold of you to assume that I'm jealous."

"You are." He laughed.

"Don't be too full of yourself, just because you're popular."

"Just say that you like me, what if someone came and become first before you." He has a smirk in his face, thinking that he got you cornered by his words.

"Even if I don't like you, if your feelings for me are true.. no one will come first before me.."

"Damn, you won't budge huh?" He chuckled.

"I don't have any feelings for you."

Sanzu then placed his forefinger on your chin and forced you to look at his eyes, his eyelashes were really pink and it's attractive. Although, you're confused why he did this to you.

But the man just leaned in to you, placing his lips next to your ears and whispered, "For now.."