Chapter 1

Once upon a time.

There was a magical forest filled with fairy tale characters.

One day a power curse trapped them in a city, which had no magic.

And each of them forgot who they really were.

This is how it happened...

Storybrooke: A few years later

At Granny's Diner, Blaze was sat at the counter with Ruby, Dorothy, Jake and Granny talking, "Are you sure you four have to go?" Granny asked.

"Yes, Granny. We can't risk the town. Jude could change his mind and attack us in this town and Rose has already said, if that happens, Rose has said she's getting involved and with Taylor, I can't allow that. We have to go and let him find us somewhere where no one will get hurt, or we find him and take him by surprise," Jake said.

"But..." Granny said.

"It's for everyone's safety, Granny. I'm still not at my fullest potential yet, I need to be... Be somewhere that I can be who I am and I can't risk Henry being hurt because of who I am," Young Blaze said.

"But he wouldn't want to be separated from you, neither would Grace. You know that," Dorothy said.

"I know Dorothy, but where dad is the protector of Rose... I'm the protector of Henry and it seems Grace. It's my job and... I couldn't live with myself if something happened to them," Young Blaze said.

"Blaze..." Ruby said.

"It's fine, Red. We've had a feeling I'd still leave with you after graduation... It's after graduation... It doesn't matter if Henry has changed my mind or not... This is for his and everyone's safety," Young Blaze said.

"You're really leaving?" They all looked to see Young Henry, "After everything?" Young Henry asked.

"We'll give you both some time to talk," Jake said and they left Young Henry and Young Blaze at the counter.

Young Henry walked over to her, "Why? When Grace and I were talking about our plans, colleges, you were agreeing with everything," Young Henry said.

"I know... I really wanted to, but with Jude... I know you two would help me, but this isn't your fight. It's something I have to do and college isn't for me," Young Blaze said.

"Why don't I come with you? We said we'd always help each other," Young Henry said.

"I just don't think you're done," Young Blaze said and she looked at him.