Chapter 39

Adam, Detective Weaver, Detective Rogers, Daisy, Ethan, Mason and Margot walked back into the catacombs and found Bradley examining the circle and he looked at them before looking away.

"Only if the curse breaks, that's when this will stop," Bradley said.

"You tried, son, it's okay," Adam said and Bradley walked over to him.

"Give it a try Margot," Daisy said.

"Okay, it's okay. I once went to an ayahuasca ceremony in Iquitos, I can handle this," Margot approached Tilly, "Hey, Tilly. It's me, Margot. Look, there are a lot of people who are really worried about you but I know you're just having one of your bad days, if you come with me, maybe, we can turn it into a good one. Hm? What do you say?" Margot said.

Tilly looked at her as a tear ran down her face, "No," She said and blasted her away then shrunk them all.

"We have to go to Tilly," Detective Rogers said they stepped forward but Tilly flicked her wrist putting them in a snow tornado.

Then the witches started to turn into trees but Tilly, "What the hell's going on?" Margot asked.

"Last night, I saw this. They were turning into trees," Daisy said.

"The spell is almost complete," Adam said.

"Tilly, stop!" Margot shouted.

"Don't do it anymore! Tilly! Tilly!" Detective Rogers shouted.

"Tilly stop!" Grace shouted.

Elsewhere, Clary, Jacinda and Sabine entered Samdi's apartment, "What the hell are you doing here? Business hours are over," Samdi said.

"I don't know what kind of business, you are running here, but I have a feeling it has more to do than backing Beignet Wars. And I have a feeling you know something about Drew," Sabine said.

Clary showed him the tarot card Lucy found, "Found this in his bag, and my daughter says it belongs to you," Clary said.

"I know you tried to manipulate him before," Sabine said.

"Where is Drew?" Jacinda asked.

"Since you asked so politely you need only look behind that door," Samdi said and opened a door to show Drew inside, tied up and he was shocked to see them.