Chapter 16

Storybrooke...

The next day, Emily was looking at Lizzie who was asleep on the Charming's couch and her phone beeped, she looked at it.

Grace Mills
Hey, mom. Off on a road trip with Grandma and Henry. Did you make it to Storybrooke? Auntie Snow and Uncle David okay with you?

Emily Lighthale
Hi sweetie. Have fun, I think I have a good idea who it is you're picking up. Good luck. Your grandma will need your help with this one. I'm currently sitting in their living room and they're talking in the kitchen. They'll be okay shortly with me, we're all family. One big twisted family.

Grace Mills
No matter how twisted it's the family we've got and love. Love you mom.

Emily Lighthale
Love you too

David and Mary Margaret walked into the living, "Jefferson?" Mary Margaret asked.

"No, Gracie... Well, my Grace. She's off on a road trip with my Regina and my Henry..." She looked away, "Gosh, this is confusing," Emily said.

" She looked away, "Gosh, this is confusing," Emily said

"It is... So..." David sat on the couch with her, "You went to help Henry and Grace when they called for help a few years after they left in your timezone. You met new villains but familiar names and this version of Drizella cast the Dark Curse and you were sent to the past," David said.

"That's right," Emily said.

"Rosie..." Mary Margaret said.

"I know... I know it's fricking crazy. Time travel, all the issues we had with Zelena in the past but please... I'm separated from Jefferson, yes we're both awake but our son has my darkness, we helped him but the curse has made him worse. Please! Please, I need your help," Emily said.

"It's not we don't believe you..." Mary Margaret said.

"Storybook," Emily walked over to Lizzie and carefully took the book from Lizzie and walked to them, "The curse had Henry write the storybook as a book... Your memories of our story since Emma entered Storybrooke and my memories after these holidays," Emily said and handed it to Mary Margaret as she sat down.

"Why didn't you tell us you had another baby?" David asked as he sat on the couch beside Emily.

"I did... You were the one who argued with me about going to save Grace and Henry... I punched you in the face and ran through the portal before you could stop me," Emily said.

"Sounds like us," He nodded, "What do you need us to do?" David asked.