Chapter 11

Lucy and Lizzie were at Clary's apartment looking for the storybook in Lucy's old room and Roni walked in, "Thought Victoria said you couldn't come here," Roni said.

Lucy sighed, "She doesn't know I'm here. And I had to come," Lucy said.

"Henry guessed you'd be here," Roni said.

"Of course he did. Because when Henry needed magic the most, the storybook showed up for him in Snow White's closet. And when some people touch it, they remember everything about who they were," Lizzie said.

"Wow... So, if I grabbed it, I'd remember being a queen?" Roni said.

"You will never believe it," Lizzie said.

"Look, I would love to believe I was a Queen. You know, someone with this big, amazing life who adopted a son she loved. And I know enough to know I don't know everything, Girls... So why don't we prove this thing together?" Roni said.

"Really?" Lucy and Lizzie said looked at her with smiles.

"What do you say? Partners?" Roni said and held her hands out but the two girls hugged her, Roni chuckled and hugged back.

Flashback

Henry and Blaze made it to a stream, Blaze was sat under a tree as Henry was filling up the canteens, he looked at her as she stared at the leaves above her, "You okay?" Henry asked.

"I let him live," She laughed and shook his head, "I let the bastard live. After everything he did to my family," Blaze said and sighed.

"You let him live because you're better than him," Blaze looked at him, "You've always been better than him, Blaze," He looked at the canteen as he tightened the cap, "You're not a murderer," Henry said.

"I want him dead, Henry. I want to rip his head off," Blaze said.

"Mhm, I heard," Henry said as he walked over to her as he attached the canteens to his belt and held out his hands.

"Yeah..." Blaze placed her hands in his and he helped her up, "I've been struggling the last few days... Well... That's a lie," Blaze said and looked down at their hands.

"What's the truth?" Henry asked.

"Struggling since I left Storybrooke... Dad made it better... Easier to handle, but then I saw his dead body and... It's become impossible to control... Hence the cloak is back for good," Blaze said.

"Blaze... Look at me," She looked up at him and he smiled softly, "You're not alone anymore, we're all here... Well, besides my other mom, Hook, grandma, grandpas and your Granny," Henry pulled one of his hands from hers and scratched behind his neck, "Maybe it doesn't help," Henry said.