Chapter 3

Flashback: Storybrooke - Years Ago...

On the Jolly Roger, Killian was training Young Henry in sword fighting as Giselle was helping Young Grace with her magic.

Henry finally got the upper hand, "Always watch the blade. I got it," Young Henry said as Young Grace and Giselle looked over at them.

Emma arrived with Rose Red who was carrying Taylor, Jefferson and Will who carried his twins, "Wow. I'm impressed. You fight like your grandfather," Emma said to Young Henry.

"Is that a compliment?" Rose Red asked with a chuckle.

Young Henry looked at her, "Mom, Auntie Rose we're practising," Young Henry said.

Killian disarmed Young Henry when he was distracted, "Actually, we just finished..." Young Henry looked at him, "Like I told you always keep your eyes on the blade," Killian said.

"What's the point? I'm never gonna be good enough," Young Henry said and walked away from them.

Emma walked to Killian as she watched Young Henry, "What's going on with him lately?" Emma asked.

"I think you know, Emma. He's almost grown," Killian said.

"They both are," Rose Red said as she looked at Young Grace who smiled.

"You're about to leave home, aren't you?" Emma asked as she looked at Young Grace.

"Yeah," Young Grace said as she lightly tickled her baby brother.

"I'm gonna go talk to him," Emma said.

"What? To stop him?" Emma looked at Young Grace, "Emma... He's just said goodbye to Blaze and we've been talking about finding where we belong, what our stories are... It's our turn," Young Grace said and walked over to Young Henry.

 It's our turn," Young Grace said and walked over to Young Henry