Chapter 10

Emily, Grace, Henry and Roni were still looking at the picture that Roni had found in the secret room at Belfrey Towers, "This is supposed to be a scene from my book with us photoshopped in as the character," Henry pointed to himself in the photo, "This is me as the kid who believes in Fairy Tales, you," He pointed to Regina in the photo, "As you as my mom, the Evil Queen," Henry said.

"The Evil Queen? Right. So, Victoria's screwing with us," Roni said, she picked up her baseball bat from behind the bar and went to walk to the door.

Henry and Grace quickly off their stools as Emily looked at Roni unsurprised, "Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!" They stood in front of her, "Hey, hey, slow down there, Babe Ruth

Henry and Grace quickly off their stools as Emily looked at Roni unsurprised, "Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!" They stood in front of her, "Hey, hey, slow down there, Babe Ruth. Geez, we don't know that Victoria or Sean made the photo," Henry said.

"Can we at least look into it before it's clobberin' time?" Grace asked and Roni listened to them putting down her baseball bat as Emily continued to watch them.

Clary walked into the bar and walked over to the bar, "Roni, Emily, I am so glad you're both still here," Clary said.

"Hey, uh, what's up?" Emily asked.

"It's um, it's been a big night. Sabine, Jacinda and I, uh, we sort of bought a food truck," Clary said with a smile.

"Well, that's great," Roni said with a small smile.

"It needs a lot of work, and I sold my tools. Do you have any?" Clary asked her.

"Well, lucky for you, this place is falling apart, so I've got all the tools you'll need," Roni pulled out their toolbox from behind the bar and handed it to her.

"You are a lifesaver," Clary looked at Emily, "Emily... I..." Clary said.

"Don't apologise. It was an accident. Lizzie is absolutely fine. Thank you for getting her out," Emily said.

"Of course. I just don't want you to think she's not safe with me or Lucy," Clary said.

"I've never and will never think that. Even if they do go to strangers houses at night. Don't worry about it," Emily said with a smile.

"Well, hey," Henry looked at Clary and she looked at him, "Um, if you need some help, I'm pretty good around engines, you know, for a writer," Henry said.

"No, I'm fine," Clary said as she turned and walked out.

"What was that?" Henry asked Emily and Roni.

"It could be a lot of things, Henry..." Emily said.

" Emily said