Chapter 37

Bradley appeared in black smoke in an alleyway and he saw Detective Rogers car passing, he ran out and ran in front of the car, luckily Detective Rogers was able to stop the car.

"Bloody hell!" Detective Rogers said.

Bradley got into the back of the car with Daisy, "Don't ask any questions, just keep driving. I'm here to help," Bradley said.

"And what exactly can you do?" Daisy asked.

"A lot more than you," Bradley said.

"We have guns," Daisy said.

"Guns don't work with magic," Bradley looked at Detective Rogers, "They're in the theatre right?" Bradley said with a smirk.

Detective Rogers carried on driving and parked up outside the theatre, Detective Rogers looked at Tilly, "You okay? I can take you home if you'd like," Detective Rogers said.

"What if Eloise Gardener is home? I always wanted a mum, but she doesn't strike me as the tuck me into bed type," Tilly said.

"Look, just because biology says someone is a mother doesn't make them one, whatever the truth is, Til, we'll help you figure it out," Daisy said.

"Mm, if Henry's curse theory is correct, then lots of people are right next to the truth and they don't even know it. It's cruel, really... To be so close to happiness and kept so far away from it," Tilly said.

"Listen to me Tilly," Bradley shuffled forward and Tilly looked at him, "That woman, is no one's mother. She's an evil bitch who killed my unborn niece or nephew, who separated my parents in the worst way possible. That woman who claims to be your mother is a monster. Trust me, you have a mother and she's on her way... I sensed her chasing after me and I skipped ahead," Bradley said.

"Lizzie's too young to have children," Daisy said.

"I never said it was Lizzie," Bradley said.

In Clary shared apartment, Clary and Lucy were in Lucy's room going through Clary's old things.

"What made you so nostalgic, Luce?" Clary asked.

"Just after everything that's happened, Nick not being who he seemed..." Lucy sighed, "It's nice to remember who we are," Lucy said and Clary smiled at her.

"Sounds like a good idea," Clary chuckled softly as she pulled out baby shoes from the box, "Oh, my gosh, tiny feet," Clary said.

Lizzie walked in, "Hi, Jacinda let me in," Lizzie climbed onto the bed, "Can I help?" Lizzie asked.

"Sure, we're just remembering who we are," Clary said.

"Hmm... You're an amazing mom, who loves her daughter very much and you're a strong woman," Lizzie said.

Clary looked at her, "Well, it's a bit away but you have definitely earned yourself a big birthday present for that," Clary said.