Chapter 44 - Epilogue

Rose Red was in the kitchen making breakfast when she suddenly heard crying, "I got him!" Taylor called out and he rushed into the living room.

"I wanna help!" Lizzie said and followed after him.

Jefferson walked over to Rose Red, "Our personal nannies," Jefferson said.

"Never quiet now though," Rose Red said.

"When has it ever been quiet?" Jefferson asked and they both started chuckling.

Taylor picked up a baby boy from his basket and held him carefully, "Now, what's the matter with you? Are you hungry now?" Taylor asked.

Jefferson walked into the room and smiled, "A good big brother, aren't you?" Jefferson asked with a smile.

"He helps me adapt to the sudden change in my magic and heart," Taylor said.

Jefferson walked over to him and placed his hand on his son's shoulder, "You're going to be fine, we all are," Jefferson said.

"I know, I hope Queenie's okay," Taylor said.

"You can call her mom as well you know. She is yours too," Jefferson said.

"I know, but it's weird for me to do that," Taylor said.

"I understand," Jefferson looked at Lizzie, "Right, you. Time to get ready for school," Jefferson said.

"Okay, Papa," Lizzie said and rushed upstairs.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

Jefferson, Rose Red, Taylor and Lizzie walked towards the school bus stop, Rose Red was pushing her pram as they met up with Blaze, Henry and Lucy at the bus stop, "Morning," Henry said.

"Morning," Taylor said.

"How's the newest addition?" Blaze asked.

"He does not like to sleep," Rose Red said as she looked at her.

"You do look exhausted," Henry said.

"Jeez, Henry. Love you too," Rose Red said and Henry chuckled softly.

"We could always watch him some evenings for you," Blaze said.

"Yeah, we're family. It's what we do," Henry said.

"Thanks, you two," Rose Red said as the school bus pulled up.

"Okay, girls. Have a good day at school," Jefferson said.

"Bye," Lizzie and Lucy said and got onto the bus.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

At Granny's diner, Taylor was gently rocking his baby brother as Rose Red and Jefferson were reading something as Granny walked up, "Oh, he's beautiful Rose," Granny said as Taylor handed him over to her.

"Thanks, Granny," Rose Red said.

"What's his name? This is the first time you've all been out since he was born. Your sister's been worried," Granny said.

"We're fine, had a few family issues, but we're okay now. And his name is Sebastian," Jefferson said.

Granny looked at Sebastian, "Nice to meet you, Sebastian," Granny said.

Grace and Wish Hook walked in with two bassinets, "Mom, you're here," Grace said as she walked over and they hugged.

"Hi you two, how are my grandkids?" Rose Red asked.

"They are fine... A lot better when they're on the water," Grace said.

"Not surprising," Taylor said as Granny handed Sebastian back to Taylor.