Chapter 20

Flashback - Storybrooke: Years Ago...

Three witches were gathered around a cauldron, each in a black cloak with the hoods up, masking their faces, as they made a potion in Regina's old vault, "Rise up, Goddess. Feel our flame. Rise up, Goddess. Take thy spear. We raise our voices in your name. Our faces bowed in fear. Our faces bowed to you," One of the witches chanted.

They were interrupted when someone's someone's phone rang, one of the witches took off her hood, revealing that she was just a schoolgirl as she looked at her phone, "Ugh, sorry. It's my mom. Family's having dinner at Granny's, and she'll kill me if I skip out," The girl said.

The witch who chanted the spell removed her hood, to reveal she was Robin, "Seriously? Come on. Can't you just bail? We're almost done with the spell. We just need five more minutes," Robin said.

"We've been at it for hours and you still can't make it work. Your mom might be the Wicked Witch, but, Robin you got a ways to go in the magic department," She said.

"Fine. Go. Enjoy your lasagna. I'm doing this," Robin said annoyedly.

Zelena walked in, "Alright. That's it. Spell times, over. Everyone out. Now!" Both of Robin's friends quickly walked out of Regina's vault as Robin looked back at the spellbook and Zelena looked at her, "Hello? We're going, too," Zelena said.

"Oh, come on! Just let me finish this. I worked really hard on it," Robin said.

"Absolutely not. And how did you even get in this vault anyway?" Zelena asked.

"Aunt Regina gave me Grandma's spellbook before she went for Henry," Robin said.

"Regina gave you a spellbook?" Zelena asked.

"Yeah, because she's cool. Not so uptight," Robin said.

"Yes, well, Regina isn't your mothers, I am," Zelena said.

"Yeah, I don't need a reminder," Robin said.

"You have a lot to learn," Zelena took the spellbook from her, "You're playing with fire!" Zelena said.

"The only reason you think magic is dangerous is because you don't have it anymore," Robin said.

"We're going home. And I'm taking your phone," Zelena said.

"I'm 18. You can't control me," Robin said.

"You're still in school and I pay the bills, so yes, I do control you," Zelena said.

"Fine. Take it," She took out her phone and handed it to her, "But I'm going alone. I've had enough 'mothering' for one day for a lifetime," Robin said as she stormed out.

In the cemetery, Robin groaned in pain and dropped the potion bottle, it broke and the mist teleported her away.

The New Enchanted Forest...

At Tiana's Palace, Henry and Blaze doted over baby Lucy and Henry smiled at Blaze who returned the smile.