Chapter 25

Outside the police station, Grace saw Tilly about to enter the station but the blonde turned away to leave then went back to the station and turned away again, "Tilly?" Tilly looked at Grace, "Hey... Is everything okay?" Grace asked.

"Grace, hi!" Grace smiled at her softly as she walked towards her, "I wanted to play a game of chess with the detective but he's busy... Grace, can I tell you something?" She nodded, "I feel like something is wrong and they need to know but I don't think they'll listen to me," Tilly said.

"Okay, well, we'll go in together and tell them what's wrong. We'll do it together," Grace said.

"Why are you so nice to me?" Tilly asked.

"You're... Like family to me," Grace smiled as Tilly looked at her shocked, "I look after my family," Grace offered her, her hand and Tilly smiled taking hold of her hand, "Come on, let's get inside so you can tell them what you're feeling, as I have a feeling you're right," Grace said and they walked into the station.

They headed to the office where Adam was, he looked at them, "Grace, Tilly... What's wrong?" Adam asked.

"She wants to talk to all of you and I'm the muscle," Grace said.

"The muscle?" Daisy said.

"That's right," Grace said asTilly started pacing around the office as she kept looking at Eloise on the monitor, Grace sat in Detective Rogers chair.

"Something's bad, something's broken, something wrong. It's all gonna go wrong. I'm not mad, I'm not mad," Tilly said.

"Tilly, whatever it is, it'll be alright, everything will be okay, I promise. I won't let anything happen to you or anyone," Grace said.

Detective Weaver walked into the office, "Tilly, Tilly, you can't be back here," He looked at Grace, "Nor can you," Detective Weaver said.

"I never listen," Grace said.

"So, like your mother," Adam muttered.

"I take that as a compliment," Grace whispered.

"Oh, hey, there, Weaver. Um, I'm glad to see your face," Tilly chuckled nervously, "I came by earlier, but Rogers, he didn't want to play the game with me. I tried to warn him, I did, but there are bad things in the air," Tilly said.

"Tilly, Tilly, calm down. Deep breaths, sweetie," Grace said.

"No, everything's not fine," Tilly looked at her and pointed to Eloise on the live feed, "He brought a monster in here and I can see her for what she really is!" Tilly said.

"You know what? You're right," Tilly looked at Detective Weaver, "She is a monster, I believe you," Detective Weaver said.

"Oh, you do?" Tilly asked.

"Well, I know you better than most and you see things others don't and that's what makes you special," Detective Weaver said.

"She's done horrible things, she is a horrible person Tilly," Tilly looked at Grace, "But sometimes, the police need horrible people to catch the terrible then they deal with the horrible," Grace said.

Detective Rogers walked in with a painting and put it on a desk, "Uh, what's... What's that?" Tilly asked.

 What's that?" Tilly asked