Chapter 41

Regina, Jay, Giselle and Henry searched Wish Rumpelstiltskin's castle for Blaze and Lucy, "Maybe, this is the wrong place. If Wish Rumpel really had Blaze and Lucy here, why isn't it guarded?" Henry said.

They soon found a cage with fresh meat inside it, "I think you may have spoken too soon, Henry," Jay said.

"Never look the Dark One or Darkest Dark One for an animal lover," Regina said.

"Aye..." Giselle said.

Wish Cruella stepped towards them, "Let's not confuse who tugs the leash around here. Hello, darling," Wish Cruella said.

"Cruella De Vil. Well, I thought you were above being Rumpel's and Rosie's lapdog," Regina said.

"I'm not anyone's anything. I was just promised a couple of new furs for a fun evening of killing whoever came knocking at the door," Wish Cruella looked at Henry and smirked, "Oh, then again," She walked towards him, "Perhaps we can strike a bargain for you to be my chew toy. Fancy a little scratch behind the ear, darling?" Wish Cruella said with a smirk.

"Twisted's not really my type," Henry said.

Wish Cruella grunted, "Your loss," Wish Cruella said as she drew a sword.

Regina and Giselle were about to step in but Henry stopped them, "I got this," Henry said and grabbed one of Wish Rumpelstiltskin's swords from his collection then began to fight.

Henry soon defeated her and knocked her sword away. Wish Cruella gasped, "I mean, surely, such a noble group wouldn't murder an unarmed woman, hmm?" Wish Cruella said.

"No, of course not, but, we would certainly tighten your lease," Giselle used her magic to make Wish Cruella appear in the cage, she turned to her, "Now, be a good girl and tell us where Rumpel put Henry's wife and daughter," Giselle said.

"Your little mutts are in the dungeon. But knowing where they are and freeing them is a completely different animal," Wish Cruella said.

"Ignore her, let's go," Jay said and the five of them made their way to the dungeon, they heard muffled voices shouting.

"I hear their voices," Henry said and they go into a room where the muffled voices came from and they found Blaze and Lucy shrunken down in a snow globe.

"Daddy!" Lucy shouted.

"Blaze! Lucy!" Henry shouted.

"Henry!" Blaze said as she held Lucy close to her.

"Daddy! Daddy! Help us, please!" Lucy shouted.

Wish Rumpelstiltskin and Wish Darkest Dark One stepped out, "Yes, well, you wanted a happy ending. Now, you can stick yours on a shelf," Wish Rumpelstiltskin said.

"You magicked them in, Giselle and I can magic them out," Regina said.

"Wrong, dear. This bauble is unbreakable. No one can set them free but, me and given that I don't want to, inside, they shall stay," Wish Darkest Dark One said.