Chapter 6

Henry and Grace were walking through the tunnel under the garden looking for the girls, "Where is she?" Bradley asked and the two looked at him, Mason and Ethan.

"We're not far, they went around this corner," Henry said and the five of them went around a corner and found Lizzie and Lucy.

"Lizzie! Hey!" Bradley walked over to her, "What the hell are you thinking? This tunnel could collapse," Bradley took her hand, "We're going home," Bradley said.

"Nah. It seems to have held up this long. Now, come on and help. Sean and Victoria definitely got something hidden down here somewhere," Lizzie said as she pulled her hand from Bradley's.

"Lizzie, Lucy, I know this all seems a little magical, but it's not. They must have built part of the new city over the old city," Grace said.

"She's right," Henry said.

"Yeah, we know about the Seattle Underground, but that doesn't mean something magical can't be buried down here. You know what? I don't get it. Why is it so hard for you to believe the truth, Henry?" Lucy looked at Henry, "That me and my mom are your real family?" Lucy said.

"Because it's crazy," Henry said.

"Is it? Then tell me what happened when you went to the cemetery where you said your wife and daughter were buried... The cemetery you said you never went to. Well, I bet you did after we met. So, what did you find?" Lucy said and Grace looked down as Bradley, Lizzie, Ethan and Mason looked at Henry.

"They weren't there. Neither was the cemetery. It was like..." Henry said.

"Like it never existed? Yeah. Because it didn't. All the memories of your family are taken. It's just the curse. They didn't really die," Lucy said.

"Maybe they moved the cemetery. Or I could've had the wrong address all along. There is definitely a rational explanation, and I am gonna find them. I..." Henry said.

"No, you won't, because you're fooling yourself. Your family isn't buried anywhere because they're not dead. That's the curse. We're right here. You just have to be willing to believe," Lucy said and turned and continued to walk down the tunnel with Lizzie.

"Lucy, Lizzie," Grace, Henry, Bradley, Ethan and Mason said in unison as they followed them.

Elsewhere, Clary and Sheila were being successful with the petition, Mary was walking up to them as the two continued to receive a lot of signatures, "Thanks so much for all your support. The gardens and we thank you," Clary said.

"How's it going?" Mary asked as she placed her hands in her back pockets.

"Going well," Another person signed the petition and Clary looked at them, "Oh, yes, thank you," Clary said and they saw people lining up to sign, they looked at each other and laughed softly, she looked at the next person signing and she continue...

"Going well," Another person signed the petition and Clary looked at them, "Oh, yes, thank you," Clary said and they saw people lining up to sign, they looked at each other and laughed softly, she looked at the next person signing and she continued to thank them.