Chapter 42

Storybrooke...

The dwarves were walking down the street whistling, "I tell you, there's nothing like morning in Storybrooke. Now get whistlin', you two. Dwarfs got standards to maintain," Leroy said and they all began whistling 'Heigh-Ho' as they got to the diner where Granny gave them their sandwiches.

"Here you go, Leroy. The usual. Times seven," Granny said.

"The greatest sandwiches in all the realms," Leroy said.

Suddenly, the Rollin' Bayou food truck arrived almost hitting them and they got out of the truck quickly, "Oh, no! We're so sorry!" Robin said as the two young women got out of the truck.

"Are you okay?" Alice asked.

"I'm fine, my lunch ain't so lucky!" Leroy said angrily.

"Who are you?" Granny asked.

"It's a bit complicated, but, um there was another curse. We were trapped in Seattle, great coffee, too much rain and then we broke the curse and Henry's wife and daughter, well, they were kidnapped and now he's in trouble and the point is, Henry Mills, Blaze Mills and Grace Hatter, needs our help!" Alice said.

"I saw Henry at his graduation, he's fine," Archie said.

"Wha..." Alice said.

"And he certainly doesn't have a daughter," Archie said.

"Ugh! Do I have to explain everything? The curse brought us back in time. Our Henry's all grown up," Alice said.

"And right now, he requires a serious rescue operation, so go tell the other Snow White and Prince Charming," Robin turned to the truck, "Rose!" Robin saw Rose Red and Jake were gone, "What?" Robin said.

Alister and Brendon got out of the truck, "We're here... The others went ahead," Alister said as they walked over to them.

"Sorry, do you understand us or do we have to try again?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, we understand you. We've been through this before," Leroy said.

"Oh, finally!" Alice said as she chuckles.

"Uh, girls..." Alister said.

"Intruders... Intruders!" Leroy shouted.

"Hold on!" Brendon and Alister said as they grabbed the girl's hand and they all disappeared in blu smoke.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

Alister and Brendon had hidden him and Alice and Robin in an alleyway with a wooden door, "When you told me about Storybrooke, you said warm hugs and apple pies, not cross bolts to my head!" Alice said.

"Yeah, well, I guess when strangers show up here, it's safe to assume they come with a villain plan," Robin said.

Alice and Robin looked out at the town, "What now?" Alice asked and they spotted Regina's car pulling up.

"Hey, look. That's Regina's car. If we tell her Henry's in trouble, she'll believe us, no matter what our story is," Alister said.

"Okay," Alice said.

"Go, go, go," Robin said.

The four of them walked over to the car as Zelena was getting out of the car with her 5-year-old daughter Robin, older Robin stared in shock and Zelena noticed them looking at her, "You can stop staring. Yes, it's me, the Wicked Witch. I'm fabulous," Zelena said.

"Never changes," Alister said.

"Aye," Brendon said.

"Mom?" Robin mumbled.