Chapter 18

Hyperion Heights...

Minutes after Lucy's collapse and Jacinda had called the EMTs as Clary stayed with her daughter, they were at the hospital.

The EMTs rushed Lucy down the hospital corridor as Clary and Jacinda followed them, "Mama's right here, baby. I'm right here. It's gonna be fine. We're almost there," Clary said as she grabbed Lucy's hand.

Flashback

Blaze walked out of her tent and rushed over to Grace and Wish Hook, "Hi, I'm borrowing your fiancee, okay? Good," Blaze said and grabbed Grace's hand and pulled Grace away from him.

"Uh... Okay?" Wish Hook said.

"What? Hey! Blaze!" Grace said as she followed her and chuckled.

"Hush! You're going to ruin it," Blaze said.

"Ruin what?" Grace asked.

"Me sneaking out," Blaze said.

"Huh?" Grace said.

"I need to tell you something," Blaze looked at her, "Very important," Blaze said.

"Okay," Grace said and shrugged her shoulders as they walked away from the campsite.

Wish Hook watched them in confusion and Rose Red carried a baby girl, Lizzie, and Jefferson walked up beside her, "Everything okay?" Rose Red asked as they stood beside him.

"Aye, Blaze just needed Grace," Wish Hook said.

"Ah, okay..." Rose Red looked at Wish Hook, "Can I ask a favour?" He nodded looking at her, "Could you talk to Taylor? He's worried about the darkness in him and no matter what I say, it won't work... The other you, helped me a lot... So I thought..." Rose Red said.

"Sure thing," Wish Hook looked at Lizzie and lightly tickled her cheek, "May I borrow Elizabeth?" Wish Hook asked.

"Your hook..." Jefferson said.

"I held Alice as a baby perfectly fine, thank you very much," Wish Hook said.

"It's fine," Rose Red handed Lizzie over, "She should start needing food," Rose Red said.

"I got it, love," Wish Hook said and walked over to Taylor.

Elsewhere, Blaze and Grace walked towards a tent and Jason walked in, "Margaret's been waiting for you," Jason said.

"Thanks for looking after her Jason," Blaze said and they walked inside.

"Alpha, come in, come in," Margaret said.

"Hi Margaret, how are you?" Blaze asked.

"A lot better being able to relax, but with your letter, I couldn't sit still... Take a seat, take a seat," Margaret said.

"What's going on?" Grace asked as Blaze sat down on the chair.

"I've been feeling a little tired lately, more than usual, and my monthly is rather late," Blaze said.