𝟢𝟦 | 𝖮𝗄𝖺𝗒, 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖦𝗈

❝ 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

❝ 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 . . .
𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up this morning with Alessandra's kisses all over my face

I woke up this morning with Alessandra's kisses all over my face. It's become my new favorite way to wake up. I remember when she would first wake me up like this, her kisses would only be her saliva all over my face.

I didn't make too much of a big deal because I mean I've had blood splattered all over my face before so I can handle a little bit of baby saliva.

"Buenos días mi amor." Good morning, my love. I wrap my arm around Alessandra's waist and pull her down to the bed.

"Hi, mamá."

I adjust my head on her stomach and put all my weight on my arms so I'm not really crushing her stomach. "Hi, Alessandra."

"Mamá, yo tengo hambre." I'm hungry. She begins to pat my head numerous times.

"Y qué quieres comer?" And what do you want to eat?

Alessandra told me she wants eggs, potatoes and french toast. So I told her to go wake up Cassandra and Ryan because I need one of them to watch her while the other helps me make breakfast.

After I rolled out of my bed, I made it and went to my bathroom so I could wash my face in case Alessandra got any saliva on me that had already dried up. A few minutes later, I was on my way to the kitchen.

I caught a glimpse of Cass and Ryan trying their best to play dolls with Alessandra. Those two have been working on their sleep schedules so they can wake up around the same time as Alessandra and I so they can play with her.

I put my hair up and began taking out the ingredients to make breakfast.

A little goal I have for myself is to try and teach Alessandra the basics in cooking as well as the safe stuff. My mama taught Odette and I how to cook at a young age as well so it makes sense why I would want the same for Alessandra.