𝟦𝟪 | 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖧𝗂𝗆

❝ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE NEXT DAY

A god awful feeling in my throat and mouth woke me up this morning. It then had me sprinting to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me before I threw up whatever was in my stomach. Which is pretty much nothing because I haven't eaten yet.

I thought I would have been lucky enough not to experience morning sickness but I guess I was wrong. These past few days, I've been waking up all nauseous and I am not enjoying it at all.

But alas, it's all part of a woman carrying a child inside them for nine months. I have a strong urge to just go ahead and ask Estrella to check me over but I keep holding it off because I want Elijah to be there when I have my first ultrasound with my second pregnancy. But he can't be there because he doesn't know yet. I lean against the wall, closing the toilet lid and flushing it.

"You know your sister didn't give me this much morning sickness when she was in your place." I mumble to myself as I rub my stomach in small circles with my thumb. Estrella is the only person who knows about me being pregnant. She found me on the verge of passing out while I was grabbing myself food when Elijah was in a coma at the hospital.

I didn't think anything of it because I thought I was just tired from the lack of eating but that obviously wasn't the case. And with Estrella being a doctor, she knows the symptoms of illnesses, or in my case, pregnancies. Then she pretty much asked if she could have a blood test done on me.

When I agreed, I didn't expect for the test to come back, confirming that I am pregnant. I decided right then and there that I wanted to keep it between Estrella and I in case I were to miscarry. I learned it was quite common after going through something traumatic. So because of that, I decided to keep this a secret from everyone until a certain week.