𝟤𝟨 | 𝖳𝗐𝗈 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖮𝗅𝖽

❝ 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE NIGHT BEFORE

About two weeks ago, Serenity had us running around, going back and forth, adjusting the decorations around the mansions for Alessandra's birthday party.

Now it's Natalie and Samuel's turn.

Actually, let me rephrase that . . . it's Natalie who's throwing orders at every one of us. Samuel is only doing what his girlfriend says. They both also came up with the idea to have Emmanuel and Sebastian's birthday party theme. I finally figured out the world that I was trying to find.

Anyways, they chose the colors black and gold.

I don't know why but I had the smart idea of asking Natalie if she was trying to throw a New Year's Eve Party since those are typically the colors of a New Years Party.

But asking Natalie that question, practically had her pick up the same baseball bat she chased me around the mansion when we were two.

Bringing me back to that terrifying day.

It's crazy how we're criminals, yet we still act like children. It brings us somewhat of a peace around us since we live in a dark world.

Natalie shortly stopped after five minutes when she realized we needed to get started on decorating soon if we wanted to finish early and call it a night. We had also gotten back from one of our routine missions which basically just included going to the docks and watching the shipment go smoothly.

Usually, two people from my main team to go but since this specific shipment had loads of weapons on it, it could've been easily stolen if only two people were to watch and guard it.

"Okay, so the last few things we need to do is fill the number two balloon with helium and stick it in the living room. And then just blow the balloons to fill the mansion and the yard outside."