𝟦𝟩 | 𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝖨 𝖧𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒'𝗌 𝖧𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨𝗇 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾?

❝ 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Have you found it yet, Grayson?" I ask, closing the door behind me

"Have you found it yet, Grayson?" I ask, closing the door behind me. I look around and notice the room is a little more tidied up. This storage room of mine is the only place I can leave my stuff and won't have to worry about organizing it.

Now that Grayson has decided to take matters into his own hands and organize my shit, I know I have to follow through with it because I'll feel bad because he took so much time into this.

"Yes, I actually have. I also took the liberty to make this room have a path to walk through. At least from door to wall."

"I can see that."

"I'm surprised I was able to find it so quickly. It was actually the first thing I saw when I walked inside the room."

"Then why didn't you send me a text as soon as you found it? Here I thought I misplaced it."

"Well as you know my girlfriend is pregnant. She will soon be taking her maternity leave and she wants to make the most of the time she has left by going through as many cases as she can. And since she spends most of her time in her office, I'm stuck here waiting for you to give me something to do or just being bored."

"Safely, right?" Odette better not be working herself until she's exhausted. It won't be good for her or their child. Technically, it isn't healthy either if she is or isn't pregnant.

"Yes. Everytime she feels tired, she calls me. I drive over and either drive her to her apartment or back here. Lately it's been her apartment but we'll soon be staying here when she's close to being in labor." I watch him push over a one seater couch to a corner before sitting on it. Probably a bad idea because it could be full of dust. "Anyways, here's the lovely ring Odette and I helped you pick out for your lovely bride to be." He holds out the small velvet box at me.