𝟤𝟫 | 𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖡𝖾 𝖠 𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

❝ 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Wait, you finally got a tattoo?!"

"Yes, I did. I'm surprised you haven't noticed, Cass."

"No, I did but I just thought you just drew on yourself with a marker or something. Anyways, can I see it?"

"Mhm." I hold my arm out for Cassandra to see.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful. You know when you have another baby, you can put their name on your other wrist."

I chuckle. "You mean if I decide to have another baby."

"Serenity, I'm pretty sure I said when."

"Who am I going to have another baby with if you're sure I'm gonna put their name on my other wrist."

Cassandra smiles to herself as she stirs her coffee. "The one and only, Elijah Nicolas Castillo."

"Y-yeah, I don't think-" Before I could finish what I was going to say, she decided to cut me off.

"Serenity, I love you, I really do but bestie . . . it's time for you to be happy again."

"She's got a point, diabla." Ryan's voice says, making Cass and I look over to him coming out of the hallway that leads to their rooms. Cass and Ryan decided to stay at their apartment last night. "I'd hate to be all lovey dovey this morning without my morning coffee but I can see- I mean we can all see how happy Elijah makes you and how happy you make him. Like do you know how fucking worried Cass and I were about you when you shut out everyone in your life for a week? And I'll be damned if I let you fall into that dark place again. So, with that being said . . . I do think it's time for you to be happy again." Ryan walks past me to get to the coffee maker.