𝟣𝟦 | 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝗈 𝖡𝖾 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖶𝖾 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽

❝ 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"That's fifteen." I mumble as I slice another Albanian's throat. I've already taken out half of the men that came over to attack the three of us. I wonder how Elijah and Grayson are doing since my back has been facing them since we've started fighting. Before I could regain my balance, I'm tackled down by three others. "You pieces of shit-" I manage to get one away from me, seeming I kicked him where no man ever wants to be kicked.

Currently he's on his knees, groaning in pain . . . at least for a few more seconds before he gets a bullet lodged in between his eyes. Still trying to fight the other two off of me, I grab my knife and plunge it into one of the men's chest to get him away from me so now I can only focus on one.

Just as he gets off of me, the last one gets on top of me and wraps both his hands around my neck before tightening them. At this point I don't know whether to do the same to him or fight for air.

I don't have either of my weapons with me since my knife is stuck in one of the men's chests and my gun ran out bullets not too long ago. I place my hands on his wrists and harshly dig my nails in his skin. At the same time, I begin to cough and gasp for as much air as I can. I can only do this for so long because I'm starting to get light headed.

"Serenity!" I hear Elijah and Grayson say at the same time.

Just as my vision begins to blur, I catch a glimpse of Grayson pulling the Albanian off of me by the collar of their shirt. I can see he's throwing punches at him before I lay back on the concrete floor trying to catch my breath while coughing.

"You're okay, love. You're okay." Elijah says, slowly helping me sit up. He then begins to rub my back in circles. I for one am rubbing my neck with my hand to lessen the pain I'm currently feeling.

"Did you two kill off the other half?" I finally say once I feel my breathing regulate.

"Yeah. Elijah and I make quite a team, don't we?" Grayson says, patting Elijah on the shoulder as he walks past us. "Okay, that's thirty." He adds and I nod knowing I don't have to worry about fighting more Albanians. Usually I don't mind because it's fun but right now, I'm still feeling lightheaded and I will probably be the one who ends up dead or injured.