𝟤𝟤 | 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖺

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 ❞ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE NIGHT BEFORE

"How the hell do you want us to do the decorations if you won't tell us where you want them?" Jayden asks, untangling light pink garland he somehow tangled up because he got bored.

"I'm waiting for Serenity to come downstairs because I have no idea how she wants to decorate the place."

"Okay I just got off the phone with the flower shop, they'll have pink roses delivered first thing in the morning." Natalie says, taking a seat on the floor next to Jayden and starts to help him untangle the garland.

"If I don't die from being your right hand . . . I think I'm going to die from lack of oxygen." Grayson adds. I watched as he tied the end of the balloon he was just blowing into a knot and hit it.

Which hits my face.

"You're the one who volunteered to blow the balloons when Serenity asked who wanted to do it." I responded.

"Because I thought it would be an easier job! I didn't think it would make me light headed." He then dramatically falls back on the couch.

"I honestly don't think we're doing that big of a job because remember how much Natalie put together for Emmanuel and Sebastian's first birthday?" Aria says as she opens a pack of new balloons and starts to blow them up. "Wait, is the party gonna be held inside or in the backyard?" She asks.

"Both probably." A voice from upstairs responds. "While we wait for everyone else to make it, we'll hang out in the living room and once we know everyone is here, we'll move the party outside. My papá will be bringing over a bouncy house for the little kids to play in."

"Little kids? Darling, I may be a 23 year old man and a soon to be father but I will gladly join the little kids in the bouncy house." Grayson adds, crossing his arms.