𝟣𝟧 | 𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖢𝖺𝗇

❝ 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After we landed in Chicago, we hopped into Elijah's car and he drove us back to the mansion

After we landed in Chicago, we hopped into Elijah's car and he drove us back to the mansion. I think he ran a few red lights since all he was saying on the ride back was he needs his mother to take care of my bullet wound.

There was a part of me that wanted to tell him that I was okay to wait but I didn't say anything because it could mean my leg getting infected and that wouldn't be pretty.

Estrella was already waiting for us at the front door. Elijah then carried me out of the car, into the mansion and to one of the many medic rooms.

"Okay this isn't so bad." Estrella says after taking off the bandages that were holding pressure onto my wound. "Good thing they were quick to apply pressure to keep you from losing blood." She adds, examining it before turning to her tray of equipment. "It also looks like it was cleaned a little bit. Hm, no wonder the bandages weren't as bloody as they would normally be."

It was definitely Cassandra and Elijah who cleaned it. I fell asleep after my talk with him and then I remember I slightly opened my eyes because I felt something on my leg. Then I heard them talking to each other about my wound which was when I went back to sleep. "Ouch, honey. What happened right here?" She motions around her neck.

"Oh, well, it's from almost getting choked to death." I pause. "But I'm fine! I promise."

"Well. Onto a lighter note . . . Alessandra has been missing you and Elijah like crazy. In fact she should be-"

"Papá!"

Estrella stops talking when she hears Alessandra calling out for Elijah.

"¡Mi princesa!" He says and a second later we hear laughter from him and Alessandra.

As Estrella finishes cleaning my wound and bandaging it up, we listen to everyone else who was on the mission greet Alessandra. "Okay you're all cleaned and stitched up. Please take it easy on the leg, no training or missions until it's fully healed." I nod my head, letting her know I agree.