𝟦𝟫 | 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖬𝖾?

❝ 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I've never been so fucking nervous in the twenty four years that I've been alive

I've never been so fucking nervous in the twenty four years that I've been alive. I've only been awake for a few hours and I'm at the place where I'll be proposing to Serenity later tonight. I'm pretty sure she has already figured out that I'm up to something because I have never acted so secretive.

Yesterday when I went to the medic room to have my mama check my wound over, she told me how Serenity knows I'm hiding something and that Grayson and I were gossiping about her like we were teenage girls. That part made me laugh.

I currently have most of my team with me at the place where I'll be bringing Serenity and Alessandra later tonight. I'm having help to keep Serenity distracted with the help of her parents, my parents, Odette, Cassandra and Ryan. It'll only be for a few hours while I get everything set up here.

"Elijah! What the fuck are you going to do with all these lights?!" Natalie asks as she drags a box behind her. "Oh and the flower truck has arrived with whatever flowers you bought."

"Did you buy twenty more bouquets of red and white roses again?" Grayson asks, making me turn around. I rolled my eyes at him before looking at the white stands he and Samuel and Jayden helped him set up.

"I think I bought more than twenty and they're not just roses, they're different kinds of red flowers."

"Imagine if she says no and all this work goes to waste."

"Shut the fuck up Grayson, go help Natalie bring in the flowers."

"I love you too, best friend and of course, your fucking highness."

TWO HOURS LATER

We have finally finished hanging lights where they are supposed to go. The flowers are positioned where they are supposed to be. The gold sign is attached to a green background along with red flowers. Cassandra and Ryan are now adding the finishing touch which is a garland of leaves. They came here a few minutes ago because they insisted they had something that would pull it together.