Chapter 5 - Eight

I walked into the common room after lunch and sat down on the couch pulling out a book and started reading.
"Why aren't you in class" Mattheo asked walking in.
"Just didn't feel like it. why aren't you?" I say reading my book.
"Same"
He sat on the couch opposite me smirking and staring.
"It's rude to stare you know" I say not looking up once.
"I know what you were dreaming about during potions" he said still smirking. I looked up at him and my mouth hung open. I tried to play it off.
"I d-don't know what you're talking about"
"Sure you do. You're going red again"
I didn't say anything I just looked at the floor placing the book next to me.
"I'm going to class" I said and left before he could say anything else.

I knocked and entered the class. It was defence against the dark arts.
"Sorry I'm late miss" I say looking at Abigail who has two empty seats next to her.
"And why are you late exactly Miss..."
"Malfoy. Daphne Malfoy"
"Why are you late Miss Malfoy" she said impatiently crossing her arms. Just as I was about to answer the door opened and I turned around.
"Fuck sake" I said
"Detention Miss Malfoy and Mr riddle for being late and the inappropriate language"
I sighed turned around and gave her a sarcastic smile.
"Both of you go sit next to Abigail"
As I sat down and said hi to Abigail, Riddle sat next to me.
"How many detentions are you going to get today" he asked
"What" Abigail asked confused "how many detentions do you have already"
I was about to answer but got cut off
"I think four isn't it" riddle said smirking at me.
"Yep" I say quietly looking to the front and saw Umbitch I mean umbridge staring at us.
"Ummm" I whispered "guys" they looked up and saw too.
"Detention for all three of you"
"Another one!?" I complained
"Do you want to make that three"
I signed "no?" Giving her a dirty look.
"Tough, you get a third"
"What!"
"Four" she said smirking
I just sat there for the rest of the class crossing my arms hating myself and not speaking.

Finally after what felt like an hour classes were over for today. We all walked out going to the common room not speaking, I was still pissed. As we entered we saw Theodore, Pansy, Draco and liaise sitting and joined them. Me and Abigail sat next to Pansy and Mattheo sat in the arm chair.
"Hey guys" everyone looked at Mattheo "guess how many detentions Daphne got on her first day already" he smirked. Everyone looked at me.
"Oh for fuck sake D. How many did you get?" Draco asked furiously. I had to think for a minute.
"Eight"
Everyone laughed except Draco.
"Seriously Daphne why did you do that. You know Dad won't like that" he didn't mean to say that. We both looked at each other and looked down.
"Well, you aren't gonna tell him. Are you?" I said after a few minutes looking at him.
"Nah. Don't worry" he said looking at me. Well this was awkward.

Fast forward a few minutes and we started to play truth or dare.
"Daphne" Blaise said "truth or dare"
I'm getting serious deja vu.
"Dare" I wanted to redeem myself.
"I dare you to make out with Mattheo"
"What the fuck dude!" Pansy shouted at him. Then she looked to me "you don't have to"
"No. Its fine. Gotta do it at some point am I right?" I shrugged.
"Ok we'll only if you want to"
I stood up and started walking over to Mattheo.
"I'm not watching this disgusting shit" Draco said before walking to his dorm. I sat on his lap. He had his hands on my waist and my hands were around his neck. Hesitantly, I kissed him. It was passionate at first but then it got rough. I pulled away but he grabbed my waist tighter and brought me closer kissing me again but really rough. I liked it. I grabbed his face never wanting the kiss to end. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entry and I opened my mouth slightly letting him put his tongue in my mouth. This kiss lasted a good three minutes until I pulled away. I just looked at him blushing.
"Woah"
"Like it?" He said smirking. I looked away not wanting to answer. I tried to get up but he grabbed my waist keeping me straddled on his lap.
"Don't move just yet"
I looked at him confused then felt something underneath me. My eyes widened as I realised he had a boner.
"You're not that bad at kissing either" he whispered in my ear which made me blush even more than I already was. Then I heard a cough behind us. I turned around and saw everyone staring at us and Pansys mouth was hung open not expecting that. I laughed nervously and put my head on his shoulder embarrassed. He placed his hands on my face making me look at him.
"Don't be embarrassed darling" he said softly. I melted. But that also kinda turned me on.

I stared into his eyes for a few seconds until I heard a door open and professor Snape came in. He looked at the position I was in and looked away.
"Miss Malfoy come with me" and then he turned around and left. I blushed even harder and tried to get off Mattheos laps to catch up with Snape. Mattheo pulled me back again.
"Do you have to go" he whined because of his boner.
I laughed "that's your problem not mine" I smirked got up . As I left I heard some chuckles.