Chapter 41 - Draco

Draco's POV
I am seriously worried about Mattheo. His love of his life is gone and he's broken, I feel bad for the poor guy. I know she was my sister and I do love and miss her so fucking much, but not as much as him. I never knew a couple of people could love each other so much until them two got together. I'm happy they're together, they're cute together. But right now I don't want to think about that, I just want to think about how we get her back. We still have no idea where she is and she's supposed to be killed today. We can't let that happen so Mattheo has been going out of his mind because he can't loose her. None of us can loose her, again.

In my dorm, where we spend most of our time, we have a white board where we come up with theories about where she is. There are many on there and we have no idea where to start but we need to start somewhere, and fast. We went into groups to go to different places and search them. When everyone came back, there was no luck. Everyone was really desperate to find her. We searched so many places and nothing came up. Mattheo was going out of his mind, pulling his hair as he walked around the room thinking hard. I was so focused on Mattheo and finding Daphne that I actually forgot what day it was, Mattheo probably forgot from all the stress too. It was Daphnes birthday.
"Guys, I just remembered something" I said as everyone even Mattheo looked my way.
Mine and Mattheos eyes connected as I started to speak.
"It's Daphnes birthday"
As I said that, Mattheo looked so disappointed in himself. He kicked the wall and left. I knew what he was going to do, he thinks no one knows about it but I know. He's going to go to the astronomy tower to drink and smoke. I thought it was time I stopped him it was becoming a habit, a bad habit. He could die from this and I can't loose my sister and my best friend. I followed Mattheo all the way to the top of the tower and saw him sat down at the edge against the wall drinking and throwing the bottle over the edge. I contemplated wether I should stop him or if I should just let him grieve in his own way, but I can't. I can't see him like this, it'll kill him.
"Mattheo" I say as I slowly walk up to him. "You need to stop."
He didn't say anything just took a smoke of his cigarette.
"Mattheo, it'll kill you if you don't stop"
"Maybe that's what I want" he says looking at me.
"Maybe I want to die" he says putting his cigarette in his mouth and smoking it while looking back out over the edge.
"Mattheo-"
"No" he says blowing the smoke out. "No Draco I don't need a lecture right now just piss off"
"I can't do that" I say.
"Why the fuck not!" He shouts standing up.
"Why can't you let me just grieve for loosing your sister. I mean someone has to do it right, you won't be grieving anytime soon will ya?"
I just looked at him with a straight face as he took a sip of his alcohol and throwing that's bottle over the edge.
"That's not fair" I say.
He chuckles and says "but it's true"
"It's not true. I don't know where the fuck you got the idea that I don't care that my sister is gone. I don't know where you got the idea that I don't care about her and don't want her back but I am grieving Mattheo, just not by killing myself and lashing out on anyone who talks to me!" I shout.
He looked at me as he started smoking his cigarette again. I couldn't take being around him anymore so I just walked away back to my dorm where everyone else was. We started thinking about plans again. As we were talking, I realised there was one place me and Daphne use to hang out at that we hadn't checked yet.
"I-I've gotta go" I say running out the room and then aparating.
It was this place under a bridge where you could hide. We would play loads of games and just talk there. They were the best talks I've ever had. She was so fun to talk to no, she is a fun person to talk to. Until we find her, I'm still going to believe she's still alive. I can't deal with her being dead, I don't think I ever will be able to.

As I walked up to the place, I saw light under the bridge and walked slowly up to it, expecting someone to come out and knock me out or something. I went under and saw a lantern, a shattered lantern.
"What the fuck" I whisper.
Then I saw a note on it. I picked it up and opened it.
It read:
I knew you would come here looking for her, Draco. She's alive don't worry about that, but she won't be for long. If you really want her back, bring me Harry Potter to the riddle manor. Also Draco, don't tell anyone about this otherwise there will be serious, serious consequences. I think you know what that means. You have until the end of next week to bring him to me. Make the right choice Draco and save your sister. She needs you. She's counting on you. Don't disappoint her, or me.
On it there was a picture attached to it, a picture of Daphne. She was not doing great at all, she had black eyes, cuts all over her face and a bloody nose. I need to get her back, quickly. I aparated back to my dorm and luckily, no one was here. I quickly hid the note and picture in the bottom draw of my desk hoping no one will go through it. Now was time to start the task of getting Harry to Riddle Manor. I knew he would never go there voluntarily so I will have to make a plan, and fast. I'm not going to waste a minute. I made the plan to become friends with him maybe, but I know that will be a big struggle. He hates me and I hate him even more and it will be tricky to pretend to like him, but I will do it. Daphne's life depends on it.