Chapter 60 - I Need Your Help

Daphne's POV
For the last couple of days nothing has happened. Everything has been normal and it was weird. It was weird how Harry hasn't told anyone yet. He's up to something and I need to know what, I don't trust him. This morning I went to the great hall for breakfast and met everyone else there. I looked over at the Gryffindor table and I couldn't see Harry. Not just Harry but Hermione and Ron weren't there either.
"What are you looking at?" Abigail asks.
I look at everyone to see them looking at me weirdly.
"Nothing"
"It wasn't nothing"
"What?"
"Daphne you've been acting off and weird for a few days what's up?" Pansy says.
I sigh softly. I look around to make sure no one else is listening to our conversation.
"You know my task?" I say whispering and leaning in.
"Yeah" everyone replied.
"Harry knows"
They all looked shocked.
"How long has he known?" Pansy asks.
"A couple days" I answer hesitantly.
"A couple days?"
"Yeah but what's really weird is he said he was going to tell, but he hasn't yet"
Then the bell rang for first period, first I had Potions with Professor Snape. Mattheo and I made our way to the classroom slowly, we didn't want to go it was going to be boring just like always.
"You're late" Professor Snape states as we walk through the door.
"Sorry Professor" I say walking to my seat, Mattheo sat next to me.
He continued talking as I started to zone out. All I could think about is what Potter could be up to with his little friends. It's nothing good for me I know that much. As I looked around the room I saw him looking right at me. I didn't know he was in this class. My eyes widened as I saw him.
"What?" Mattheo asks.
I nod my head towards him and he saw him too.
"Since when has he been in this class?"
"I'm not sure but he keeps staring at me, it's creepy" I say looking back to the front.

It was time for lunch and none of my friends were in my previous class so I started walking to the great hall by myself. I kept looking back from time to time because I felt like someone was following me. At this point, I think I'm just paranoid. I always think someone's following me so I didn't think anything of it. Suddenly, someone grabbed onto my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom also closing the door behind us.
"What the fuck" I say looking at who just pulled me in.
"I've been wondering where you three where" I say sitting on a desk. "So, how are you guys?"
"We aren't here to have a catch up Daphne" Harry says.
"Wow" I say sarcastically "I wouldn't have guessed"
"Enough" Hermione says "we know what you did"
"Yeah I gathered that, Granger"
"Why'd you do it?" Ron asks.
"Why?" I ask "why did I do it? Yeah I would like to know that myself"
"What do you mean?" Harry says.
I started to chuckle. Then the door burst open it was Mattheo and Draco.
"Oh look my two favourite boys" I say standing up "I think this is my queue to leave, bye bye"
I walk out the room with Mattheo and Draco following behind me. We went to lunch and didn't talk about it after that.

Harry's POV
After that chat with Daphne, all I could think about was what she meant by "I would like to know that myself". It had been bugging me all day after that. Ron, Hermione and I were hanging out in the common room.
"What did she mean?" I ask.
"What?" Ron asks.
"What did she mean by I would like to know that myself?"
"Who knows Harry" Hermione says "she's probably just trying to mess with us"
"Yeah, right" I say.
But what if she wasn't. What if she was made to do it. Maybe she didn't want to do it and Mattheo and Draco forced her to. I know Daphne has a good heart deep down inside her, she wouldn't do anything like this willingly. I kept that thought to myself, Ron and Hermione seemed pretty set on their opinion.

Daphne's POV
I tried to go to sleep later that night but I couldn't. I kept tossing and turning. I kept getting flashbacks from when I, well you know what. I tried to read to make my sleepy but it wasn't working. I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon so I decided to go on a little midnight walk, I just have to make sure I don't get caught. I walked out into the corridor making sure to look both ways to see if there were any teachers before walking. I ended up walking up the steps of the astronomy tower. I always seem to end up at the astronomy tower. As I was approaching the last few steps, I could hear voices. Someone was already here and they weren't alone. I got curious so I decided to take a peak at who it was. It was Potter, Granger and Weasley. I wanted to mess with them a bit so I decided to go up.
"You three should be in bed" I say startling them.
"Could say the same for you" Ron says.
"Yeah, ok. So what are you three talking about" I say leaning against a pillar with my arms crossed and a slight smile on my face.
"None of your business" Harry says.
"Oooo" i say the smile on my face getting bigger "defensive now are we"
All three of them stayed silent. I chuckled.
"What's so funny?" Ron asks.
"I know what you're talking about"
They all just weirdly looked at each other.
"You're talking about me, about what I did"
They still stayed silent.
"I'm not mad or anything, I understand"
"Y-you do?" Ron says.
"Yeah"I say rolling my eyes.
"Look I need your help"
"A Malfoy asking us for help well that's a first" Hermione says smirking.
"Fine don't help me, what do I care" I say about to walk away.
"No" Harry says "we'll help you"
I turned around with a big smile on my face.
"Good"